Chapter twelve

I updated chapter 12+13+14

Much love!

QOTC: what is one thing to hope to achieve in summer time?!?

MA: I hope to get my new car ❤️

COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER! Reading ALLL comments.

Chapter twelve

When I hug Toby goodbye I run back to my dorm. I jolt up the stairs and to the dorm door.

The door was cracked. I push open the door. I look over to see Bailey and his girlfriend Madison passed out asleep. I also see a bag of gummy bears laying in the floor. "Well those are mine" I say snatching them up.

I begin to stuff them in my mouth. I walk over to my bed and slowly sit down. Pulling my MacBook out from my bottom drawer. I place it on my lap and insert my headphones.

Ding

Ding

I see Brandon's name I click answer. "Hey Babe" a voice screams in my ear.

"Ahh not so loud" I say turning him down.

"Sorry so I got to tell you something" Brandon twirls his hand.

"Tell me" I say eating another gummy bear.

"This is my boyfriend. Tyler" a boy with bright strawberry blonde hair appears in front.

"Hey Tyler I'm Rilen" I smile.

"I know" he shakes his head. "I've heard so much about you."

I'm really not surprised. "That's all he does" I grin.

"That's a lie" Brandon butts in.

"You sure about that" I ask?

"One hundred and ten percent positive" Brandon said giving me the stink eye.

"Brandon also told me about your hott roommate" Tyler says.

"WhAt. He is not hott" okay that's a lie.

"Rilen Stop lying" Brandon chuckles.

"I think my boyfriend is pretty hott" I smile.

Brandon's eyes go wide. "Elliot is not that hott sista" He snaps his fingers.

"Ha I'm not dating Elliot anymore" I say.

"WHAT? Since when" Brandon ask? "Wait who is your new boy toy?"

"His name Is Toby" I smile.

"Toby is such a sad name. Like a name for a boy that works at a wanna-be Starbucks coffee shop" He says.

"Uh that's not true" I say.

"Omg he does! Doesn't he?" Brandon moves close to the camera where I can see his eyeball only.

I just slowly shake my head. "It isn't that bad actually" I change my face expression.

"Oh I would just love to know but I got to feed my cat" Brandon says.

"Okay. Wait when did you get a cat?" I shout!

"As soon as you left" he winks! He is such a freaking liar.

He slams shut his computer. I chuckle and shut mine. When I shut it I look up to see solid hard black eyes staring into mine. I see Bailey in my face just looking at me.

My mouth fidgets around like I have something wrong with me. I don't say anything. I can't say anything. My mouth doesn't let me. His left eye twitches at me. "What do you want?" I finally get tired of him invading my space.

Does he honestly not see how close he is to me right now? He scoffs at me, "what do you think" he says.

"I don't know" I turn to the window breaking the eye contact, "enlighten me."

His face starts getting red. "Don't talk to me like that" he spits.

"What are you gonna do" I ask?

"I'll sure make you regret it" he grits his teeth at me.

"You do not scare me" I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"Just give me these" he snatches up his gummy bears, "now get out of my face."

He walks to the door and walks out making sure to slam the door behind him.

Wow. Dramatic much.

I look to see his girlfriend isn't there. She either left while we were arguing or before when I was talking to Brandon. I honestly don't care.

•••

I invited Arin to the Shack. I wanted to talk to him. Besides Toby and Brandon, Arin is one my best friend. I can trust Arin not to flip out and just listen to me. I'm really upset with what happen this morning with Bailey.

Arins eyes widen. "He threaten you" he ask me?

"That's what I said" I shake my head.

"I don't know what his problem is" I say.

It seems like he gots some personal issues.

"Doesn't he seem really off to you" I ask wanting to hear what he has to say.

"It sounds like he is hurt" Arin claims.

"Hurt?" I feel like the wind was just knocked out of me.

"Why would he be hurt" I ask, "he was the one who left me. He was the one who went to another country with absolutely no warning and came back with a girlfriend. So why in the world would he be hurt." I ask?

Arins face went blank. He didn't have anything to say. "Rilen you gotta give him time" he says.

"He threaten me Arin."

"He is not going to do anything."

I just shake my head. Arin and I order food and continue to talk but this time something not so stressful.

•••

I walk back to the dorm and insert the key. When I open I see a naked Madison and Bailey. And moans are escaping each other's mouth. "EWWWWW" I scream shutting the door.

I just hear them both burst into laughter. Woah. Rude.

I only have 1 other option. I drive over to Toby's.

The rain is pouring down. The weather women predicting it to rain hard all week.

Stupid weather.

I come to a stop sign and stop. I see no cars in sight. I take my foot off the break and Go to hit the gas.

Lights blind my vision causing me to hit my breaks and just cover my face. Thinking that will help it all. A big truck runs right In front of me. I hitt my horn. "YOU A-HOLE" I scream.

I wanted to cry. I about just got killed. I cautiously drove the rest of the way to Toby's. When I get there I ring the doorbell many times before he answers. He comes to the door in his boxers. "Rilen" his husky voice says to me.

"Sorry" is all I say.

"Come inside baby. It's raining" he grabs me and hugs me.

————-

-Madddddddieee out! :)