Chapter Twenty-One

I will be posting chapters 20,21,22

Chapter 21

*Tobys POV.

I lean down and give Cam a kiss on her head. "You be good for aunt Jen" I say to her holding her close to me.

"I don't want to (b)e here" she stomps her foot at me.

"I'm sorry baby. Daddy has to go do something" I finish off to her.

"I want Riley" she runs off into the other room.

"Me too Cam" I said still in the same position.

I slowly stand up. Coming face to face with Jenny. "Come here" she leans forward taking me in her arms.

"Baby brother I am sorry" she whispers in my ear.

A single tear falls down onto her shoulder. I pull away and wipe it off of her shoulder. "Hey don't worry about it" she says, "go out and fix this."

"I will" I walk away.

**

I don't know exactly what happened but I will find out. I will not hesitate to find out. I remember she getting an text from Arin moments before she went off. I walk to The Shack knowing where to find him. I walk in seeing the table taken. I see the whole gang but Rilen. "Arin" he turns in my direction.

"Hey Toby what's good" Hey greets me with a big smile.

"I need to talk to you" I say turning around keeping up with my surroundings.

"Um okay whats up" he stands up.

"Not here" I lead him out of The Shack.

"I will see you guys later" Arin says then comes up behind me.

"Whats up" he ask me?

I stop in my tracks and turn to him. "Let me see your phone" I say holding my hand out.

He hands me his phone. "What is all of this about Toby" he ask?

I start to unlock his phone. "Moments before Rilen got into the wreak she received a text from you" I say.

"Um, no I don't think so. I never texted her" he says shaking his head, "you will not find anything because I never texted her-"

I then shoved his own phone in his face. Letting his eyes see the text that says,

"Meet me in schools caf."

I hear him grit his teeth. "I never sent that."

"Bullcrap. It's right here." He stops denying it.

He doesn't say it a word and neither do I for a second. "So what did you guys talk about" I ask him?

"- nothing! Because I never sent it." He shoves his hands in his pockets and looks away from.

"Wow. What ever you are trying to hide must be worth it. Because whatever you did-" he stops me in the middle of the sentence.

"-Are you serious right now? I never sent that text. Whatever you think happened, didn't. I had been hanging out with Bailey and Madison all day that day" he states.

I just look at him. Why is he lying to me.

"Look I even posted a photo of us on Instagram" he shoves his phone in my face.

I go to say something but stop in my tracks. "What is that" I ask looking at the photo?

"What" he ask looking at his own photo.

"Right there" I say zooming into the corner to see a camera.

"That? Bailey set that up that week because he thought someone was stealing his stuff" Arin then puts his phone in his pocket.

"Okay thanks Arin. See you later" with that I walk off.

    **

I walk into Rilens room to see her and Bailey sitting in front of each other and talking. She cracked a big smile and he held her hands tightly in his.

She noticed me first and stood up. "Hey babe" she comes and hugs me.

"I wanna take you somewhere" I say to her.

She turns around and looks at Bailey like she needs his approval or something. "Yea just let me go get ready" she says to me.

I just give her a smile and shake my head as she walks to the bathroom. When she shuts the door Bailey stands up and grunts loudly. "So Bailey. What happened to your camera" I ask him?

He doesn't make eye contact. "I took it down" he says.

I turn around to where the camera and see that the holes that the chords went through look like they got expanded. "Looks like you tore it down" I say.

He kicks his feet around in the air. "It's kinda weird" I take a breath, "the camera looks like it was more on Rilens side than your own. How you going to catch your theft like that" I ask wanting an answer?

He doesn't answer for a second. "The same way I steal your girlfriend."

Please tell me I just misheard him. "Nicely and slowly, without anyone noticing."

I push him up against the wall and wrap my fingers around his neck. "Let me tell you something. All I know is that you are my girlfriends roommate. I care if you have feelings for her or someone else thinks you guys should date. She is mine. Not yours. And last time I checked you have a girlfriend."

He doesn't gasp for anything because I wasn't holding him that tight. I let go of him and turn around. "I'm ready" Rilen comes out smiling ear to ear.

I take my hand in hers and intertwine our fingers. "Lets go" I say to her.

"Bye Bailey" she says as we exit.

    **

*Rilens POV.

I feel Toby pull my seat out for me. "Thank you" I smile at him and a take a seat.

He walks up over to his chair and takes a seat. "So what's the occasion" I ask him after the waiter takes our drink.

"Nothing. I just don't remember the last time we went on a date" he says taking my hand in his.

They soon bring us our drinks and we take our order. Leaving Toby and I alone. "So how is everything" he ask me?

"What do you mean" I ask taking a sip of my drink.

"Is your memory any good" he ask me more clear.

"Little by little I am remembering everyone and little details" I tell him.

"That's good" he grabs my hand.

I don't say anything. Neither of us said anything until the food came. "So I got to ask you a question babe" he says putting a piece of streak in his mouth.

"Spill the beans" I chuckle at him.

"Do you ever remember Baily talking about someone stealing his stuff where he had to put up a camera" his words echoed through the air.

But one word stuck in the air like it was important to me.

Camera.