Chapter four

Hey guys sorry it's taking a while to update. QOTD: What is your grade in math right now?

My answer: mine is pretty horrible. It's an D+

Chapter four

*------------*

"Are you okay" Elliot ask me?

I shake my head.

I don't need to be here. I don't want Cody to see me, or who I'm here with. "Table 4" someone shouted.

"I got it" another voice responded.

I hear foot steps make it's way to my table. I then make eye contact with light blue ones.

Phew that was close.

"Anna I got it" someone pushed her out of the way.

"What can I get for you-" I look up to see him.

"Hey beautiful" he smiles at me.

I can't help but blush at him. He looks up and over at Elliot. They just stare at each other for a second.

What the heck is going on?!

"So what can I get you guys" Cody rolls his shoulders back.

"I'll take a-" Elliot begins but Cody interrupts.

"Lady's first" he points to me.

I see Elliot roll his eyes. Okay I might be enjoying this.  "I would like iced mocha with some whipped cream and a cherry" I smile.

He then looks at Elliot. "I'll take the same."

"Of course you will" he laughs.

He just writes something down and then turns away. "Do you know him" Elliot ask me?

"Uh kind of" I say the truth.

Elliot nods his head. "So how is life" I ask?

"Eh it's okay. Every since we broke up I have kind of lost sight of things" he says.

"El" I say.

"I know you probably want nothing to do with me. And I don't even know why I'm still trying to do this because you like Bailey" Elliot says.

I don't say anything. What could I possible say? I feel Elliot's eyes staring at me. "I think I'm gonna go" Elliot stands up.

I look up to catch eye contact. He grabs his jacket on the back of the seat and slips it on. "Give my drink to your new guy friend" he raises his eyebrow at me.

I just shake my head lightly. Why is he doing this? To make me feel bad for him? Well it isn't working. After a while I head feet approach me. "Thank god he left. It would be awkward if he stayed" Cody comes back and lays down the coffees. He Also takes the seat In front of me.

"Uhh..."I look around, "don't you have a job to return to."

"I'm on break" he says.

"Of course you are" I laugh.

"So we haven't really met" he says.

"That is very true." I say.

He take a deep breath before proceeding to talk again. "I'm Toby" he says sticking his hand out in front of me.

Hmmm I thought it was Cody. Ah close enough. "Nice to meet you" I put my hand to his. "I'm Rilen."

He flashes his smile to me. "A pretty name for a pretty girl."