Chapter Ten

I picture Meredith Michelson as the new character that is introduced in this chapter!

Chapter Ten
*-------*
I tug on the person that I have my arms wrapped around. Soft warm lips are slowly pressed against my temple. I let out a loud groan basically telling him to leave me alone and let me sleep.

I then feel weight over my body and then feel kisses being placed all over my neck. "Toby. Stop" I say trying to push him off.

Of course he didn't budge. "Toby please" I say again.

I hear him sit up and walk out of the room. Finally some peace and quiet. "Ahhhhhhhh" I hear someone scream and then jump on me.

"oww." I scream.

"Are you okay" Toby ask pulling me up?

Before I can process anything I launch myself at Toby. "Taste this" I say pinning him down. I then rub my butt all over him.

"Ew get off of me you nasty" he says trying to grab ahold of me.

I laugh at him, "nice try though" I place my hand over my mouth.

"Ew did you just fart" he ask?

"no. But do you want me to" I ask grinning?

"Nooooo" he shouts.

I just laugh at him and roll over. His dark brown eyes stare back Into mine. "Hmm" his fingers wrap a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What" I say just wondering what he is thinking of.

"How did I get so lucky" he ask me as his fingers glide across my cheek?

"I think that's the question I should be asking you" I say smiling at him.

"So uh I wanted you to uh" he starts to forget his words.

"What is it" I ask turning on my side and looking at him trying to make full eye contact.

"I want you to meet my brothers and sisters" he smile at me.

Finally! It's been long enough. "I would love to" I intertwine our fingers together, "I want you to meet my grandpa also."

He shakes his head and just smiles.

···

I insert the key that I haven't been using in a while. I turn the lock real fast and come to see Bailey before my eyes. This time he is awake. He glances up to see him. Then his head goes back down to his phone.

Whatever. This is okay with me. I don't want to waste my time with him. I walk in and over to my bed.

I start to go through the rummage in my junk drawer. "Want some" I hear his husky voice break the silence in the room.

I have not heard that voice in what feels like years. That little accent that stands out in his voice. I glance up to see his eyes looking at mine. I then exhale breath I didn't even realize I'm holding.

Everything stops before me. I remember the first time we met. How he wouldn't move away from the door and neither would I. "Do you want some? Or not" he groans at me.

My eyes shoot down to what he was holding. A bag of gummy bears. I just shake my head no.

Ding

Meet me at the Shack -Tyson

"Gotta run" I say standing up and heading to the door.

"Don't care" I hear him mumble.

I keep moving but that's not what I would
Usually do. I would usually tell him to get off my back and tell him to get off his period. But I just kept moving knowing the right thing to do.