Chapter twenty-three

I will be posing chapters 23,24,25

Chapter 23

Pushing yourself past limits it's possibly the best thing ever. Pushing yourself past your fears and over coming them is the best. You know what is not so awesome?

Trying to figure out what your fear is.

So here I am sitting at the library desk and looking up some really fun/ exciting things to do. It's fall break in 2 days and I need some fun things to do. I don't wanna lay at home and just be bored. I want so badly to overcome my fears.

Just then my butt starts to vibrate. I reach down and pull my phone out of my pocket. "Hello" I say.

"Hey" Toby's voice rings in my ear.

"Hey Toby. What's up" I say crossing my feet under the desk.

"I was uh wanting to know if you wanted to go bowling tonight with some of my friends" he said.

The thought ran through my head for a second.
"Who all is gonna be there" I ask him?

"Clare, Arin, Chase, My baby sister Nicole, and if you want to invite anyone" he says.

"Can Bailey come" I ask?

He doesn't say thing for a second. Actually it felt more like a solid minute. "..yea sure" he says.

"Yea that's awesome" I say smiling, "when?"

"Tonight" he finishes.

"Okay I'll seen you then" I grin ear to ear.

"Alright Love you" he says.

Should I say it back? I mean yes I love Him as a person but do I actually love love him? "..uhh yea" I say then hang up real fast.

I jump because of the person in front of me with a library book in his hand. Can he see my heart beating out of my chest? Can he hear it beating so loud? Because I sure can!

   **

I throw on a pair of army green shorts and a white v-neck shirt. When I walk out of the bathroom I see Bailey with Madison leaving the room. "Love you baby" she blows a kiss.

He throws his hand up like he caught it and put it in his pocket. Gag.

"Hey Bailey. What are you doing the rest of the day" I ask him.

He continues to stare at the door for a second. "Do what" he finally looks at me.

"What are you planning on doing today" I ask him.

He looks at me while I look away. "you" it came out of his mouth very faint.

My heart started to race like I just got done running but we all know I don't run. Unless there is food. "What did you say" I ask?

"I said nothing much. You?" He said loudly.

"Oh." I take a moment to regain myself.

I just stare at him as he is looking the other direction. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go bowling" I manage to get out.

He pats his bed and lets out a sigh. "Why not" he says standing up.

We walk down stairs. "Just ride with me" I say to him, "no need to waste gas."

*—————*