Chapter Twenty-Five

I will be posting chapters 23,24,25

Chapter 25

Fear.
I'm fear a lot of things. Most people are, most people turn fear away and act like they don't fear anything. I try to be that person. Believe me.
I fear heights.
I fear spiders.
I fear rejection.

I fear what life has for me in the future.

I sit up out of bed and pull my hair back in a pony. It is way too hot right now. I then Lay back down facing the other direction. Bailey sits there eatting gummy bears. "Where did you go last night" I ask?

"You don't remember" he eats another.

If I did why would I ask? I shake my head."I went with Arin" he says folding up his bag.

"Did you have a great time last night" he ask me changing the subject.

Thank god! I don't wanna talk to you about how I thought I was about to have sex with you but it was actually my boyfriend. "Oh Rilen. Rilen" he mocks in a moaning type way.

Of course it takes me a minute to realize what the is doing. "Stop" I sit up and cover my body.

He ruffles his hand through his hair. "I came by to get some sleep but I was sent away with those moans" he laughs.

The corner of my mouth lifts up into a smile. "It's not even like that" I say to him.

He looks at me. "Yea. He is your boyfriend" he says pushing his lips together.

I fiddle with my fingers. "I don't know what we are to be honest" I say.

He uses his hands to lift himself up. Walking his way to me. "It's cool" he says to me.

**

Clare has been begging me to go hang with her for the past few days. "Come on" she said holding my hands in hers.

"It depends" I say to her spinning in the chair.

"Just go out and have some girl time" she says to me.

She grabs my hand, "please please please" she begs once more.

"Okay okay" I give up, "just stop the begging."

"Yay" her mood changed real fast, "let's start getting ready we got to look bomb af."

After about an hour Clare had done my makeup on point may I add and picked out an outfit.

Clare on a tan color dress that came to her mid-thigh and some black boot heels. I refused to wear a dress so I wore some black booty shorts and a black crop top shirt that has roses on it. Finishing it all off with black boot heels.
(OUTFIT ABOVE)

My hair fell down to my breast. Flowing just in the right places. "You look hawt" Clare said to me!

I smile at myself in the mirror. I do. I look really good. "Yea but look at you" I say looking at her.

She just smiles at me. "Let's go" she grabs my hands and pulls me out the door.

We join together in her car. We drove down the street and pulled to the side. "We are here already" I ask looking out the window.

I see a 3 story house with the words 'Kappa Sigma' written in bold letters. Flashing colors pump out of the windows. "Yea come on! It will be fun" she steps out of the car.

I take a deep breath and follow her. I imagine people laying on the front lawn with half drunk beer bottles. But there was nothing.

We walk to the front door. I reach my hand to knock but Clare stopped me. "No" she chuckles at herself.

I laugh with her. Oh this is gonna be a fun night.

**

My body jumps up and down to the music. Hitting it on the right beat. Clare shakes her body on the wrong beat of course. Only because she has had more beers than me. 10

I have drunk 10 beers. Well drunk, chugged, shots. All the same thing.

I dance my way over to the kitchen. Finding myself right in front of the refrigerator. I'm super hungry right now. When I open the fridge I see a pizza box. I smile and take it.

Walking around, just dying to find somewhere where I can eat my pizza. After I go through all the rooms in just the first few floors. I decided to go downstairs in the basement.

If they even have one. If not. I will make me one.

I get to the basement and take a seat on the floor. I hold my hands directly in front of me and close my eyes. "Thank you Jesus" hiccup "for taking care of m-" hiccup "-eeeee thank you for this wonderful pizza box" hiccup "and I also like to thank Clare for making this the best night EVEEEERRRRRRR" burp

When I open my eyes a guy is sitting in front of me. He holds his hands over his mouth. "What was that" he chuckles.

"What" I wipe my mouth.

He finally manages to get his words out, "were you praying or receiving a Grammy."

"Both" I smile at him.

He laughs with me for a second or 2. "So are you gonna open the pizza box" he ask me?

I shake my head and reach down to the box. When I open it I find the exact opposite of what I was hoping to see. I was hoping to see a wonderful pineapple and ham full pizza. Instead I see a piece of paper that reads, 'sorry I ate the last 10 pieces -Jon

"How can Jon eat that many fricking pieces of pizza" I scream.

"Wait. Wait." The cute guy stops me, I look into his dark brown eyes, "-there is a crum you can eat."

I look back into his eyes with seriousness written up and down my face. "Oh and that will fill me up just right" I say sarcastically.

He laughs at me and I just join him. "Want a beer" he ask me?

"Sure" another one won't hurt. He stands up and I check him out.

*——-*

Really hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave a vote!

Instagram: damainmaddie
Twitter: damainmaddie
Snapchat: damainmaddie
Facebook: Maddie Roll
Youtube: Maddie Roll

-Maddie oouuuuut! <3