Louis began calling Niall's phone hoping he would answer, but nothing.

"Niall! Come on we want to talk to you!" Liam shouted through the door.

There was no answer, but they couldn't risk leaving him alone for that long.

Liam took out his room key that he still hadn't given back from Abby. He unlocked the door and began to walk in.

"Can I talk to him?" Stephanie asked wanting to make another attempt at it.

"Sure, we'll be in Zayn's room." Liam said moving away from the door with the other boys.

"Are you coming Dev?" Harry asked.

"I'm going to stay here."  She told him while she looked over at Stephanie who was standing in the doorway.

The girls quietly shut the door to the hotel room and down the hall to the bedroom. They knocked on the door of the bedroom.

"What?" Niall mumbled from the bed.

"We want to talk to you." Devan told him as  they walked closer to the bed.

"We?" Niall asked as he sat up turning the light on.

He saw the two girls standing there rolled his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"I told you I don't want to talk about it." He told them sternly.

They didn't budge. 

"Look Niall I know-" Stephanie began to say.

"No you don't know! You don't have any idea what this feels like!" He yelled at her.

Stephanie felt her eyes begin to water as his words felt like knives. She turned and began to walk out of the door.

"Steph! Wait!" Devan yelled to her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Devan yelled to Niall.

"She keeps telling me she knows, but guess what she doesn't!" He yelled.

Devan chuckled and looked at him. "You have no idea." She half whispered.

"What?!" He yelled a little quieter but still angry.

"I said you have no idea." She told him clearly making sure he heard everyword.

"What are you talking about?" He asked in a normal tone.

"Stephanie's dad passed away about three years ago." She told him, the look on his face changed quickly. "Car accident just like Sean. He was driving home from work late one night when a drunk driver." Niall's face quickly turned to guilt as Devan began to leave the room. 

" I need to talk to her." He said as he began to get out of bed.

"I think you've done enough." She told him shutting the door behind her.

She walked out of the room back into the hotel hallway where Harry was standing playing on his phone.

He looked up as he heard the door click shut.

"Hey." He said sliding his phone out of his pocket.

"What are you doing?" She asked walking over to him.

"Well Steph came back to the room upset so the other boys left what happened?" He asked her.

"I'll tell you in Zayn's room." She linked her arm around his and they began to walk down the hallway.

Zayn opened the door and Devan pushed right past Zayn to Stephanie who was sitting on the couch.

The boys followed Devan as Zayn pulled the door shut.

"Did you tell him?" Stephanie asked Devan.

"yeah, did you tell Zayn?" Devan asked.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked as he stood behind the couch where Stephanie was sitting, Harry walked over to the chair where Devan was and sat on the arm.

"Well my dad." She stopped.

"It's okay Steph." Devan shook her head for her to continue.

"Well he was driving home from work one night, when a drunk driver hit him. He swerved and hit a tree, they say he died on impact." 

"Steph I'm so sorry." Zayn said as he walked around the couch and sat next to Stephanie and hugged her tightly.

She leaned her head onto his shoulder as he light rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"What did he say?" Stephanie asked looking over at Devan, Zayn still had his arms wrapped around her.

"He wanted to talk to you, but I told him no."  She told her honestly.

"I think I'm going to talk to him."  Stephanie got up off the couch.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I know what he's going through. He needs somebody right now." Stephanie told them.

"Okay, text me if you need me." Zayn said smiling as she walked out the door.

- Knock Knock- 

She could hear the radio playing in the background so she knew he was awake.

"Who is it?!" He yelled.

"It's Steph!" She yelled back and within seconds he opened the door.

"Wanna come in?" He asked.

"Sure." She stepped pasted him and stepped into the room for the third time today.

Ed Sheeran started playing on the radio as they began to talk. (link to kiss me by Ed Sheeran is on the side, or just play it now)

"Come sit down." He told her as he walked to the couch.

She sat on the other end and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry Stephanie, Devan told me what happened." He said apologetically.

"It's not your fault." She told him because it reallt wasn't.

"No Steph, I was a jerk and I'm sorry. You do know what I'm going through and I just jumped down your throat when you were trying to help me. I really am sorry." He told her feeling relieved as he got all of his guilt off his chest. 

"It's okay." She told him. "I know it sucks, I snapped at everyone when I heard about the news. It's okay to be upset Niall." She said remembering the tough times she went through. "It may not seem like it now but it will get easier I promise. And you know I'm always here to talk? Okay?" She smiled and placed her hand on his.

He leaned in a little, then a little bit closer.

"Thanks." He whispered as he closed the gap between them even more. They both leaned in a bit more and Niall pressed his lips against Stephanie's.

This feels like I've fallen in love                                                                                                                                      

Fallen in lov

Fallen in love

-----------

Hey guys! hope you liked the chapter! So most of you don't comment :( So if you want you can tweet me @Our_Boys_ or message me on tumblr threedirectioners-fiveboys.tumblr.com and let me know what you think! :) - Devan