Chapter 14

Hey guys! :) here's chapter 14! Let me know what you think! Hope you like it! :)

--------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

Oh my god this is all my fault. I'm the person at the door, this was me and Sara, well mostly me.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked me

"Zayn what!" Devan shouted "You're scaring me!"

"It was me" I said pausing looking at the ground.

"What?" She asked confused.

"It was me." I said quietly looking back up at her. "It was me at the door, I'm the reason he was pissed off."

"I don't understand" she replied back.

"Me and Sara went to your house and Will answered the door." I paused not wanting to admit what happened.  

"He wasn't to happy to see Sara, so I got in his face." I let out a deep breath. "He was pissed when we left"

"It was you?" She asked looking at me helplessly.

"I'm so sorry Devan." I said lowly

"I can't believe this" She mumbled.

She got up and began to walk away.

"Devan!" I yelled 

"let her go" Stephanie warned me.

Why do I always do this. I get close with someone then I lose them.

*Narrator*

Devan went back to room 98 thinking about what Zayn just told her.

She plopped down in the chair next to Jacob, Wil in the bed just a few feet away.

The steady beeps of the machine slowy lulling her to sleep.

"Dev, Devan, Dev" Jacob was nudging her arm.

"yeah, what?" She said waking up sliding up in her chair.

"morning" She heard Will say causing her to wake up more quickly.

"Will" She said smiling.

"How are you feeling?" 

"Pretty good my head hurts a little, and my leg is kind of fucked up" He said letting out a small laugh seeing the cast.

He had broken his left ankle and foot, he had a hard cast that would have to stay for about six weeks.

"Thank god" she said grabbing his hand.

"What happened anyway?" Jacob asked still unsure of the whole story.

"Well" He said taking a deep breath nervous for Devan's reaction. "Sara and some guy showed up"

"I think his name was Zayn, anyway I told them to leave and then." He continued to tell them the rest of the story, and how he didn't want to ruin Devan's night. But he was so distracted thinking about what happened he lost control of the car.

"Well I'm just glad you're okay" Devan said smiling.

"Yeah me too" Will said letting out a chuckle.

"I'm going to get a drink, want anything?" She asked her two brothers grabbing her purse.

"No I'm good" Jacob replied.

"All good" Will added.

"Okay, i'll be right back." Will had to stay over night and Devan and Jacob had no intention of leaving.