Chapter Fourteen

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN, DRUGS, MURDER, DEATH, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN RAPE TO SOME ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!! SUCIDE ATTEMPT, SELF HARMING!!!

IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THIS PLEASE DO NOT READ, I DO NOT WISH TO HURT ANYONE OR TRIGGER ANYONES PTSD OR ANXIETY OR DEPRESSION.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS ALL FOR THE STORY LINE AND I DO NOT SUPPORT RAPE OR ABUSIVE OR DRUGS OF ANY KIND.

I WILL HALF BRACKETS WHERE THE RAPE SCENE(S) WILL BE AND YOU CAN SKIP OVER THAT SCENE.

BOLD ITALICIZED LETTERS ARE THOUGHTS IN YOONGI'S HEAD!

Other than that, please enjoy.

Third POV:

Some weeks later and Jin and Namjoon had become even more closer, emotionally, and physically and they were the type to show it. It annoyed Yoongi but he let it slide knowing what Namjoon had went through when he was younger. He knew Namjoon needed someone to help him forget and to stop dwelling on it and Jin was honestly the person to do it. He had never really seen Namjoon so happy, smiling and laughing. He hadn't seen Namjoon this happy in years, not since he bought Namjoon his Mustang for him.

He knew that Jin was still severely depressed about Jimin and was holding it in for everyone. He honestly didn't think that Jin should be holding it in, he knew that Jimin was his only friend. Yes, Yoongi did search for information on Jimin and Jin. Jimin because he was Jungkook's dance instructor and Jin because he was Jimin's, it seemed like, older brother. He knew he was being hypocritical when he thought that Jin shouldn't keep things hidden away like this because he does this all the time. No one, not even Hoseok knew of where he came from and how he was involved in the mafia life.

He kept that part of his life locked away with the key melted into the core of Planet Earth itself. There was a reason why Min Yoongi, a decent male, Suga, the mafia boss, and Agust D, the rapper and producer are who they are and was determined not to tell anyone; though Hoseok has begun asking him about it. He debated on telling his boyfriend, but he didn't want to share something so bloody, depressing, anxiety ridden, raping's, beatings, murders to his boyfriend. Hoseok was a sweet male, though he has killed before, it was always in self-defense.

He sighed to himself as he face planted his desk a bowl of weed prepared to smoke but he just didn't feel like it. Well more like he lost his lighter and didn't feel like going to Hoseok to get his. He sighed again, his shoulders slumping heavily against his desk as someone knocked a couple times on his door.

"Come in," he huffed out before sitting up and leaning against his chair instead. "Hey, is everything alright? You know Jungkook-ah is sorry about your phone," Hoseok spoke as he walked in and situated himself on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi wrapped an arm around his waist to hold him steady and replied, "I'm not necessarily upset about the phone, I've already ordered a new one. I just want to know why you want to know about my life before I met you or anyone else in the family."

Hoseok looked down to his hands as he thought about his reason. He honestly didn't really have a reason, he just thought, Yoongi was his boyfriend, and he knew about Hoseok's backstory. He knew what Hoseok had went through, so why couldn't Hoseok know what happened to Yoongi or how he had gotten himself into the mafia life. Hoseok bit his lip before speaking, his voice low and a bit shy.

"I-I was just thinking, you know a-about my life. Wh-why can't I know about yours?" Yoongi stopped his soft hand movements on Hoseok's lower back and hip and sighed out. Hoseok had a point that Yoongi couldn't ignore or bullshit his way pass. He might as well tell him, maybe he could release some stress and baggage from his life as a kid and young adult.