Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Third POV:

Next morning the gang were getting themselves set to ambush Seventeen, save Jimin and kill off the whole gang. Yoongi was forcing Jin to stay at the mansion, he wasn't ready to try and ambush Seventeen with them. He may have been working out, but he still wasn't ready, he had way more training to do an accomplish before ever thinking about joining the gang and joining them on an ambush of any kind. Jin was furious but Yoongi wouldn't budge, he was too hard-headed to let Jin help. Finally, half an hour later, Jin relented and stayed home. Jungkook and Taehyung were helping Namjoon put his hacking equipment in the van and make sure it was set up as well. Yoongi and Hoseok were preparing the weapons in Yoongi's office before giving everyone a gun, loaded and with the safety off.

They couldn't have the safety on for ambushing, it would slow them down and they couldn't have anything slowing them down. There main priority was to save Jimin, they just hoped they weren't too late. Well, Taehyung hoped they were too late, he hadn't received a call or a text from Hoshi stating that Jimin was gone and sold yet. He was tempted to call Hoshi his self, but Hoshi specifically told him that he would call, and that Taehyung should never call him his self, or well Namjoon would know and Taehyung realized he was right. Namjoon was one of the best hackers in the gang world and he has the whole of the gang's phones hacked.

It was to make sure there were no traitors, so in order for Taehyung to keep talking to Hoshi he had to let Hoshi call with a restricted number then let Hoshi's hacker delete the call from the call logs on both phones. He didn't like that another gang's hacker was able to hack into his phone, but he couldn't risk being caught at the traitor for giving Seventeen Jimin.

Hoseok gave Taehyung his gun and the male slid the gun into the holster under his arm. Hoseok also gave Jungkook and Namjoon there guns and Yoongi put his own gun in the holster on his right side. Jin was standing at the mansions front doors as the gang prepared the van and themselves. Jin was hugging his arms tightly around himself, biting his lip harshly. Namjoon noticed and walked up to him pulling him into a tight hug.

"It's going to be okay, we'll bring him back okay, in one piece." Namjoon spoke into his ear and Jin sighed out leaning heavily against Namjoon. "Please bring him back safe and sound okay. That's all I ask of you," Jin whimpered out trying to keep his tears at bay. Namjoon nodded and went to speak but was interrupted by Yoongi, "Namjoon! Let's go, we have to go now!" He nodded and let go of Jin before saying, "Okay we need to go, just stay in the mansion alright, cook everything, work out, do whatever, just don't leave the mansion."

Jin nodded and watched the gang leave before stepping back into the mansion and locking the front door before heading up to his room to maybe grade some of his student's papers. Maybe it would get his mind off everything for a little bit. He sat down at his desk and pulled the papers in front of him, sliding his glasses over the bridge of nose and got to work.

Back with the gang who was preparing still in the van as Jungkook sped down the street, towards Seventeen's mansion. Namjoon was turning on his computers and already hacking back into Seventeen's cameras, but the cameras inside of the mansion this time. Taehyung was seated next to Jungkook and Hoseok and Yoongi were in the back with Namjoon. Taehyung fiddled with his thumbs, he hoped that Jimin wouldn't be there and that he was able to kill Hoshi before Yoongi got a hold of him, he didn't want to be forced to interrogate him. Everything would be traced right back to him, he couldn't have that.

Jungkook noticed the fidgety Taehyung and spoke, "We'll find Jimin and get rid of Seventeen. You know this isn't our first ambush, anyway, try not to be too nervous." Taehyung only nodded and forced a smile at Jungkook before looking out the passenger side window.