Chapter Six

Jealousy

Chapter Six

Jimin POV:

It's been one month since Jin-hyung and I officially moved in, well were forced to move into Bangtan's mansion just because we basically knew everything about the mafia life and their life outside of the mafia. I completely understand them though, I would be worried about them telling the media about the mafia as well, after all it could ruin their lives and careers.

It seems that Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung may start dating soon, they've been flirting with each other ever since Jin-hyung and I first moved in to the mansion. Honestly makes me want to puke every time I hear romantic and cheesy things from either of there mouths, as well as Jin-hyungs stupid dad-jokes. Jungkook-ah and I are officially together, and we've mainly been working on the dance competition that will arrive in another month or so. Jungkook wasn't very good with contemporary dance so I had him working more everyday on it instead of just in class.

Of course, he didn't like that I had him practicing longer than the other students, but I am his teacher and what I say goes. I've noticed that Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok-hyung like to have sex almost every night, Jin-hyung has actually yelled at both of them for it. It was honestly funny to watch Hoseok-hyung's cheeks break out in a bright rose color and Yoongi-hyung to clench his fists.

Yoongi-hyung is just one of those who really cares about respecting elders and all that so that's why he really can't do anything about what Jin-hyung tells him what to do or what not to do. Jin-hyung even got him to stop smoking any type of drugs around he and I because we could be fired from our teaching careers if we walked onto campus smelling like weed, or crack cocaine, or anything like that.

Jin-hyung really chewed him out when Yoongi-hyung had been smoking a joint and was basically blowing it right in my face, and I received the small high from the secondary-smoke surrounding my face. My clothes basically reeked out of weed too. And, I had to get to the campus in just two hours; let's just say it took that amount of time to finally not smell like weed. All Yoongi-hyung said was that it was some 'good Kush.'

Apparently, the only one who doesn't smoke in the gang is Jungkook and that's understandable because of his childhood. He doesn't get anywhere near alcohol and he's always careful not to receive a secondary-high from Yoongi-hyung's drugs. Hoseok-hyung smokes a lot with Yoongi-hyung but really only weed, he doesn't like the idea of getting addicted to anything like Yoongi-hyung is. Namjoon-hyung sometimes shoots a hit of heroine up his arm, but it's rare for him to do it. Taehyung-ah will smoke anything with Yoongi-hyung, I think he's addicted to meth, yet he still looks so good; it amazes me.

Jin-hyung decided that was going to be Bangtan's personal cook because apparently no one could really cook and Yoongi-hyung didn't like cooking much. Jin-hyung had even made a rule for the kitchen: Namjoon-hyung and Taehyung-ah was not allowed in the kitchen at all. It was kind of funny to be honest, the time that Jin-hyung let Namjoon-hyung help him cook some noodles. Namjoon-hyung somehow burnt the noodles and the pot and Namjoon was then never allowed back in the kitchen again.

Something similar happened to Taehyung-ah too, he was helping Jin make some Kimchi Fried Rice and he spilled all of the rice all over the floor and he wasn't allowed in the kitchen at all after that. The only people he let in the kitchen, were Hoseok-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, Jungkook-ah, and I.

Jin-hyung was making dinner while Jungkook-ah and I were in the work out room working on the dance for the competition performance. Yoongi-hyung, Hoseok-hyung, and Namjoon-hyung are at there music studios working on mix-tape's. Hoseok-hyung only went because he'd be bored without Yoongi-hyung; his words. Taehyung honestly has been acting a bit weird, though I don't really know him that much. I talked to Jungkook about it and he said that Taehyung just has one of those weird personalities and that it was normal.