Chapter 42- Dragons

He smiled charmingly, "You're welcome brother," he replied as he removed his cap.

"Niñito," Ellie exclaimed as she playfully slapped Adrian's shoulder and grinned.

Adrian furrowed his brows, "Do I know you?" he asked in confusion.

"Aha. Five years ago we met at the airsoft games in Belize. I was the cute soldier together with sissy," she replied while flipping her hair.

Adrian's eyes lit up, "I remember you. You're Ellie, right?"

Ellie grinned as they did high five. Timothy cleared his throat and interrupted them.

For seconds, I got confused why in the world Adrian was here but Timothy held my hand and grab my attention, "Perhaps, we need to move and stop wasting time."

I simply nodded and looked at both Adrian and Ellie. I could ask later why Adrian is here. For now,  we need to get out of here.

We ran in the midst of the dark forest. We reached the secluded area where you can find the back of the hotel.

"Where is the chopper?" I asked.

"At the rooftop," Adrian replied as he pointed his finger up.

I lifted my brow, "Don't say that we need to climb up," I stated as I gazed at the three-story building.

"Well,  I like wall climbing," Ellie opined.

"We don't have any option. Wilcox's men are probably roving inside the hotel," Adrian stated.

"What if they are at the rooftop and we are being trapped," I replied.

"They can't go in there. Only me and Breece have access on the rooftop," he explained.

"Ellie! Don't climb yet!" I hissed as I noticed her reaching the wall and lifted her leg. She smiled naughtily and jumped down.

I turned my attention to Timothy, "No, you can't climb up there Timothy. Your stitches will open up," I said in disapproval.

"We don't need to do that babe. I'm the owner of this place and I know some secret passages," he replied and held my hand as we walked at the edge of the wall. Adrian and Ellie followed us behind.

"Where will we go?" I queried. His lips quirked up as he bent down and touch some bricks. My eyes widen when a small passage opened.

"I'm impressed. I didn't know that you place a secret passage here," Adrian said behind.

"Of course, it is a secret passage. How could you know," Timothy muttered. I squeeze his shoulder and lifted my brow.

He sighed, "Now, come on. There's no time to waste," he replied instead.

The passageway was kind of low that Timothy and Adrian needed to bow down. I expected it to be dark, instead, it had a luminant blue light that was kind of painful on one's eye. Timothy was walking in front of me while Ellie was behind and Adrian was in the last row.

"Don't you have anyone to contact with? Maybe you can instruct and order them to keep away Wilcox's men," I suggested.

"Those men are difficult to handle little tiger. I know they won't kill me knowing that I am a Fitzgerald but you-" he trails off. I noticed that his expression hardened.

"But they will kill me if they know I am the daughter of Enrique Sullivan. Am I right?" I completed his sentence. A muscle in his jaw twitched that answers my question.

"I won't let that happen," he replied in determination.

So does I. I won't let myself die on their filthy hands.