Chapter 27- Unwelcomed Guest

-This story is unedited so readers are expected to see some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

His gun was pointing at me but he makes sure no one can see it by making our distance close to conceal his gun.

I gulped down all the anxiety I felt. I survived death once, I will survive again this time.

I gazed at Drake's face. His dark brown eyes scrutinizing every move I make. If I don't know he is dangerous, I would probably think he's handsome

I look around and can see a lot of people at a near distance. I can shout and get the attention of passerby but I know he won't hesitate to pull the trigger on me.

"If I were you, you would not do what you're thinking," I warned as I look the people around us. His eyes flickered with amusement and danger.

"Fiesty," he whispered while he snakes his free arm firmly around my waist that made my body tense.

I need to divert his attention so that I can get my gun inside my bag. I know he was enjoying playing with me and I must take it as my opportunity to distract him.

"You can kill me the moment you saw me but you did not," I smirked while keeping his eyes to mine as my other hand slowly reaching to my bag.

"You're too confident kitty cat," he said in a stern voice while he smacked my hand that was moving with his gun.

Danger alarms to my whole body. All of the sudden, it made me hard to breathe. I tighten and swallowed the lump forming inside my throat. My eyes travelled on my surrounding, desperately finding help.

"Fitzgerald warned me not to touch you," he brushed his knuckles on my face then laugh in a humourless manner.

"But I cannot promise it to him," he added, that made me sick in disgust. I feel so helpless! I must get away from him before he sexually assaults me.

Rage swept over me and I just want to cry with the anger I felt.

Then, at the sudden, a fleck of hope suddenly appeared when I saw Adrian not far from us. I looked at him with desperation, sending a mental message to help me.

I quickly turned back my gaze to Drake so that he would not suspect that Adrian was darting towards us charging a gun.

"I will make it sure you will you will scream on-"

"Get your filthy hands off of her!" Adrian cut off Drake's words while he pointed his gun at Drake's head. 

"Another Fitzgerald," Drake said in disdain as he raised both hands.

Adrian went in front of me not letting go of his gun that was pointing at Drake's skull. He pushed me gently behind him and gave a powerful thrust to Drake's abdomen that made the man growled in pain and anger. He then hammered his gun to Drake's face then make his nose bleed.

"Don't you ever touch Bella again or else I won't hesitate to put a bullet on your skull! Now, get out of here!" Adrian thundered which made me startled and almost made me jumped. I have never seen him like this before. He was like a lion ready to kill his prey anytime.

Drake tightens his jaw while clutching his stomach and touched his bleeding nose. His face was contorted with pain and anger while he walked away.

The moment Drake disappear, Adrian's wrapped his arm around me. I embraced him and let my face buried on his chest feeling his warmth that gave me a sense of security.

I hate playing a damsel in distress but I'm thankful that he saves. He already saves me twice.

"Did he hurt you Bella?" he asked as he gazes at my face. His sea rover-blue eyes were soft and full of concern. I shook my head in response.