Chapter 3- Home

It's an early update. Don't forget to click or tap the star. Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

It was a remarkable experience to be able to play airsoft. Every Saturday Ellie and I were playing it, and for the record, we always win. I never saw that guy named Adrian again. After our first game, they said he went abroad to study.

Other than that, I was also doing good in school. Ellie and I were classmates, and we were like twins, difficult to separate.

I was doing my assignments in our room when I felt tired and decided to browse my phone.

News are vital for me. It's been a year since the occurrence of the incident. I need to be updated on everything that is happening in Baltimore.

My jaw tightens and I narrowed my eyes to the article I read.

Arturo Sullivan took over the Sullivan's Group of Companies

After a year of death of Enrique Sullivan, the former CEO and owner of Sullivan's Group of Companies, his brother Arturo Sullivan finally took over the ownership. Following the legal proceeding, the majority came to an agreement that the rightful proprietor will be the closest kin of the late business tycoon. His daughter, Gabriela Sullivan is still missing up to these dates.

On July 28, the lifeless body of Enrique Sullivan was found at his mansion, and reports said that the businessman ended his own life. This case remained confidential.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Range was exploding all over my body. My body quivered because of the anger I felt. I want to shout and cry out loud, but I promised myself that I will never shed tears on this matter. The vengeance I felt keeps stronger every day that passed.

How dare they say that my Dad commits suicide! I don't know who are the people behind this crime. But, I have three suspects, the man with a dragon tattoo, the Fitzgeralds and Uncle Arturo. I need a piece of evidence! Bloody hell!

"Are you okay Gab?" Ellie questioned. She sat down beside me, patted my back. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"No, I'm not," I answered. She turned her gaze to my phone and she saw the article I was reading.

"What will you do now?" she queried with concern.

"I will wait for the right time. After all,  patience is a virtue," I smiled.

As times goes by, the pain disappears but the feeling of vengeance remained.

It has been five years now when Dad died. My life as Bella Miller has been marvellous. I graduated in Business Administration Degree and has a job as Executive Manager in one of the prestigious company. I became a specialist in airsoft and studied martial arts such as Judo. At this point in my life, I am ready for whatever afflictions they throw. But one thing I kept on my mind,  as Bella I must keep myself lowly. To avenge my father, I must keep my true identity a secret.

Today, I turned twenty-one. The right time I have been waiting for. The time to do all my plan into action.

"Happy birthday to you Sissy!" Ellie greeted me. She embraced me tightly that I can't even breathe.

"Ellie, I can't breathe!" I hissed and she chuckled. Maria walked to me and hugged me. Tears filled her eyes.

"Happy birthday Gabriela. You have grown to be a beautiful young lady. I am happy that your parents have given me the privilege to take care of you," she cried. I tried to fight back tears, but it spills out.