Chapter XXX - epilogue

Start from the beginning

Jimin nodded then noticed the ring on jungkook's ring finger and gasped while slapping yoongi's arm in excitement while trying not to scream. Jungkook looked back a forth between the two confused males.  

"Oh My God! Jungkook!? Did taehyung propose?!" The shorter exclaimed while screaming making yoongi cover his ears and grumble in annoyance.

"Chimin are you done?" He grumbled out making the shorter apologise a million times over to the older. The engaged couple giggled at the others actions as jungkook lent closer to his fiencè.

"Yes jimin, he did last night" jungkook replied nodding while placing his hands on taehyungs and lacing their fingers together softly. While Taehyung smiled and placed a soft kiss on the crimson boys forehead.

"We should leave you two horny kids alone now" yoongi stated aloud while grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him out the door. "See ya!" Jimin shouted back.

Jungkook turned around in taehyung's arms and wrapped his arms around the other's neck while biting his lip with hoodied eyes.

"Mmm I love you~" then brought the older down for a heated kiss which quickly turned into a make out session as taehyung picked the younger up by his thighs and walked over to the couch as their lips moved in sync.

Taehyung sat down with jungkook on his lap as gripped his hips as the younger gripped his dark brown hair tighter between his fingers. Taehyung broke away quickly.

"I love you too baby~" taehyung replied with hoodied eyes and went back in again claiming the youngers lips with his own. Soon during their session taehyung's phone went off. Pulling away with a groan of annoyance he picked up his phone and answered it.

"Appa~ when can I come home??"

"Awh eunha you can come home whenever you like" taehyung replied with a smile making the younger smile sweetly in return.

"Yay~!" Taehyung could hear her giggling in the back. "I'll come home soon…...uncle jin said in an hour...whatever that means"

Taehyung chuckled and replied "okay sweetie see you soon" then pulling the phone away he gestured for jungkook to say something "See you soon hun~"

"Okay papa~ baii"  then the call ended making the couple laugh. Jungkook snuggled into taehyung's chest comfortably.

Soon a knock was heard from the door. Taehyung had to move jungkook and then he walked over to open it and Jin stood there with a concerned expression and his hand behind his back.

As if he was hiding something. Someone.

"Hyung?.."

"I know...but..it's better to see it yourself" Jin concluded as he moved his arm and body to reveal. Eunha but she seems to be as tall as a 14 year old and looked like one.

"What..?" A voice behind taehyung said. Jungkook had looked over his lovers shoulder and blinked a few times in confusion.

"Papa, Appa, I'm still me, Eunha. Remember my omma was human and my mama was a vampire. You two should be remembered" eunha commented her voice was a little deeper but still high like a normal 14 year old's would be especially for a girl.

"Right.." Jungkook nodded his head slowly while taehyung understood what she meant. She grew at a faster rate until she hit 17. When that happens well. Both Taehyung and Jungkook would have to keep a close eye on her. If they give her the right food that is.

Which is what they were doing. So they're safe.

Jin gave back her bag before she walked back into the dorm of her parents. Jungkook walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed two blood packs out. One for him and one for eunha.

"Papa don't worry about the jar please, I'll have it through the bag" eunha told him he hair falling down her shoulder as she moved. Jungkook nodded then passed her a bag and she brought it up to her lips and harshly bit into it and drinking.

Jungkook watched with a confused stare as taehyung shook his head and walked over to his lover. Wrapping an arm around the youngers waist he then whispered into his ear.

"I'll tell you later" and Jungkook nodded before piercing the bag with his fangs and gulping the crimson liquid. A trickle slid down the side of his lips and Taehyung lent over and licked it away making jungkook blush.

"Nice colour, by the way papa." Gesturing to his hair "the hair colour suits you" then she smiles showing her fangs.

"Oh thanks sweetheart" eunha nods in reply before getting up and throwing her now empty pack in the trash bin. Then she walked over to her papa and appa and hugged them both tightly as she came up to their collar bones. They returned it smiling.

"Thank you for finding me that day and giving me a chance" she then sniffed and continued " for the many years to come, a thousand years more as a family"

They all smiled loving the sound of that.

A thousand years more to go.

An entirety with one another.

As a family that'll never be forgotten in time.

As their love will suffice and stay.

A thousand years had come and gone.  

A thousand years more.

They had loved for a thousand years

They'll love for a thousand more.

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it.

That's a thousand years complete.

I hope you enjoyed this rollercoaster of a story

And I hope you enjoy the next story coming soon.

Now since my friend is writing a book at the moment called "lost" I do not want to write "Miracle" at this time, because I realised it's in the same setting. I also do not want to be accused of copying or stealing their idea.

So the next one i have decided to write is

"Strawberry Milkshakes"

I already have the character introductions ready and it'll be uploaded Sunday.

I enjoyed writing this and I am truly sad that it has come to an end.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜

End