Chapter XII - I have died everyday waiting for you, time has brought your heart

It was the morning after jungkook's nightmare. The smaller male was still sleeping on the vampires chest, while the vampire he was in deep thought about what he needed to talk about with namjoon, jin and yoongi.

They knew about his past and understood what he would have to say. But he was debating whether or not he should tell jungkook about this. Would it keep him safe if he were to tell the younger? Or would jungkook be in danger. More than he already was.

Sighing after finally concluding that it was best to tell the younger the truth. Taehyung sits up in the bed slowly while lifting his sleeping human and placing him down on the bed, taehyung gets up grabs his phone and walks out to the kitchen. Dialing namjoon number he puts the phone to his ear, hearing the dial tone.

“hello? Taehyung?”

“ah namjoon-hyung, I need you to get jin-hyung and yoongi-hyung and come over here…..it's an emergency…..its about HIM.”

“.....say no more we'll be over in a minute.”

Then the call dropped and the sound of the line was beeping in taehyung's ear. Taking his phone away from his ear he presses the red end call button and turned his phone off. Sighing he leans against the kitchen bench.

“...tae??”

Taehyung looked up at the sound of his name in what was a groggy voice that you'll only get when you first wake up. Looking over he saw jungkook still half asleep with his eyes closed but not all the way and rubbing his head with his left hand.

“hey baby you should still be asleep, you had a nasty nights sleep at least get a few more hours” taehyung said to the younger while walking over to him and wrapping his arms around the smaller waist of the male in front of him pulling him in for a hug.

“no I'll be fine, besides I have an art project I have to finish before the end of next week and I wanna get it done today” jungkook replied while looking up into taehyung's eyes with a pout.

Taehyung chuckled then kissed jungkook's pouting lips quickly. “hmm ok. Also some of my friends are coming around I need to discuss somethings with them” jungkook tilted his head with confusion.

“are they lik-” “yes they're like me but don't worry they won't hurt you or even touch you, they have their own partners okay?” Taehyung said cutting jungkook’s question off.

“oh okay…..who are they?”

“ Well Seok-jin or Jin as we call him is the oldest, followed by Yoongi and Namjoon who is the youngest out of them, I'm the youngest out of all three of them” Taehyung said answering the youngers question.

“hmm ok.. wait who are they dating?” jungkook asked with his head tilted to the side abit with his hands up on taehyung's chest looking up at him.

“so jin and namjoon are dating anddd yoongi is dating jimin who is a human and to answer your to next question, no jimin doesn't know that we are vampires,

Yoongi hasn't told him yet for some unknown reason” taehyung explains then chuckles at the end of his

sentence. Jungkook nods his head and giggles a bit.

“hmm okay taehyungie. Well I'm just going to have a shower then get started on my art project” jungkook said then drumming his fingers on taehyung's chest a couple of times then turning around and walking back towards the bedroom.

Taehyung chuckled then heard a knock on the door. He walks over and opens it to reveal jin, namjoon and yoongi. “that was fast hyungs”taehyung said moving out the way of the door and letting them walk in.