Chapter XIV- I will be brave.

eat up little bun your day will be a long one” taehyung said sitting next to jungkook as the human ate. Only the sound of the fork and knife was heard hitting the plate as jungkook ate with a smile on his face.  

Taehyung watched his human eat the food provided as a small smile crawled it's way upon his lips.

Then the sound of the fork and knife were heard being put down on the now empty plate as jungkook let out a sign as he leant back in his chair licking his lips.

“Mmm that was soo nice tae~” jungkook said softly and closed his eyes with a more prominent smile on his face. “haha how about you go freshen up and I'll wash the plate” taehyung suggested while standing up with the now empty plate in hand and walking over to the sink.

“hmm okay thank you for the meal tae~” Jungkook said then kissed taehyung's cheek and speed walking away back to the bedroom. As taehyung was putting the dishes away there was a knock at his door.

He walked over and opened it to reveal namjoon holding three blood packs. “this is all that they had left” namjoon said holding out the blood packs to taehyung.

“What?”

“yeah apparently they're running out, but the weird thing is that they were fully stocked with blood packs last week” namjoon explained to taehyung with a questionable tone.

“hmm there must be something going on, keep an eye out if anything changes, tell me right away” taehyung replied in a deep tone. Namjoon only nods as he passes the blood packs to taehyung before walking off.

Taehyung closes the door and walks back to the  kitchen and opens the door of the fridge and places the blood packs in there. As he was closing the door jungkook came back wearing a grey sweater that had little holes throughout it and grey sweatpants.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with a worried expression on his features.

He then walked over to taehyung and sat on taehyung's lap. “have you claimed ownership of my lap now huh?” taehyung asked with a teasing grin on his face. Jungkook nodded and smiled his bunny smile.

Taehyung lifted his hand and rubbed jungkook's bottom lip with his thumb then looks up at jungkook's eyes before closing the gap and placing his lips on jungkook's cherry ones.

Jungkook closed his eyes and melted into the kiss, their lips moving in sync with the other. Taehyung's hands go down to jungkook's hips gripping them lightly and jungkook's hand snake their way up to taehyung's hair and his fingers comb through taehyung's hair then gripped it lightly.

Taehyung then lightly nibbles on jungkook's bottom lip asking for permission, jungkook opens his mouth and taehyung's tongue slides in, running along jungkook's in the warmth if his mouth. Jungkook let out s little moan as the feeling of taehyung gripping his hip.

The heat in the room rose and they started to sweat.

Taehyung start to move jungkook's hips down and over his own. Just as it started to get heated more and more the sound of the dorm door opened to reveal.

“GUYS GUYS YOONGI TOLD ME SOMETHING AND SAID IF I HAD QUESTIONE TO COME AND ASK- OH COME ON! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE WALKED IN ON YOU GUYS POSSIBLY FUCKUNG” Jimin came shouting in as he walked through the door and over to the living room.

Both taehyung and jungkook pulled back in shock and jungkook sat there panting with bruised and swollen lips. Taehyung licked his lips then looked over at the shorty who interrupted them…..again.

“what is it now shorty?” taehyung asked with an annoyance laced in his tone as he held his human close.

“Well...ah …...oh right yoongi told me that he was a vampire...and of course i didn't believe him...that was until his bit me on my neck and drunk my blood!” jimin exclaimed.

“oh that's all? What questions do you have ?”taehyung asked while jungkook was blushing a close shade to crimson.

“oh right ah well how come he didn't tell me?”

“oh that's simple he just didn't think it would of made a difference if he told you or not” taehyung replied

“oh...wait are you one?” jimin asked

“yes I am don't worry I'm stuck to jungkook and yoongi will be stuck to you” taehyung said with a chuckle making the younger of the three snuggle up into his chest more.

“oh ah I should leave you guys be sorry...again for interpreting!” jimin said as he left the dorm and went back to yoongi and slap him for being a grandpa.

“it's unfair”

“what's unfair bun?” taehyung asked with a hum.

“that you don't get tired or out of breath after we kiss…”jungkook said with a pout.

“what? Should I act more human for you then?”taehyung said chuckling

“noo...just I want to be able to kiss you without stopping for air”

“baby I don't want you to go through what I did, it hurts like a burn but throughout your entire body like someone put lava in your veins.” Taehyung explained to jungkook while cupping his cheek and stroking it with his thumb.

“hmm okay” jungkook agrees

“but… if something horrible happens to you I want you to be brave for me” taehyung said while looking into jungkook's eyes.

The younger nodded and put his head into the crook of taehyung's neck and snuggling closer to him.

Taehyung smiled and held him tighter to himself.

“I love you baby” Taehyung said

“I love you too tae” jungkook replied

Both smiling.

But somewhere just out in the countryside there is a man and his army in a room taking turns sniffing what seems to be

.

.

.

.

A white tee-shirt  …..

The man grinned baring his fangs in a sicking smile

And chuckling darkly.

“I'll find you and that boy again

And kill you both!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And sorry if it seems short

At all

I'm really tired atm

It's like 1:10 am

And yeh I was falling asleep haha

I promise next chapter will be more...epic ?

Yeh epic haha

I'm trying but fucking school am I right ?

Anyway i purple you💜