Chapter XXV- let the fun begin.

Warning ; some swearing in this chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------------

“LET ME GO YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!” taehyung shouted in the back of the black van with a bag over his head which made his shouting muffled but you could still hear him clearly. He tried to move but the people who had captured him tied his hands behind his back in gold chains.

It burnt his skin with every movement he made, making wounds that were red and the skin go to an acid as it bubbled and was trickling down to his hands making them slightly sticky. He hissed from the burning pain and sighed heavily.

“oh not until our boss sees you haha” a voice coming from the right of taehyung said while laughing, making more voices join in. Taehyung sat there frowning and glaring under the bag on his head, he tried to smell any scents but then worked out that he bag must have an anitscent filter, or that the people who were driving the van had a scent mask. Either option he couldn't work out their scent.

With a few turns of lefts and rights the road felt straight. Like they were going on a straight road. Where are they taking me? Taehyung thought to himself, surely he would've known the way but it had been over a thousand years since he was there. He could've forgotten by now.

The black van came to abrupt stop making taehyung fall to his side. He hissed from the impact pain and pain radiating from his wrists. He heard doors open and two sliding ones then close loudly.

A few seconds later the back doors opened and rough hands grabbed his leg and dragged him, the unknown hands pulled him up by the chains and made him stand on his own two feet. Hearing the door slam shut the people who were driving pushed taehyung along with them as they walked inside a building.

Without his site and sense of smell taehyung could only rely on his hearing. All he could hear was the echoing sound of many foot steps. At least up to five or six pairs including his own walking on tiles by the sound of it. Then the sound of two big heavy doors echoed through the room as they opened.

“move along..” Taehyung heard a growl in his ear making him growl quietly to himself as without the kidnappers noticing. The rooms light was dimmer than the light from outside. It felt warm yet cold. As he walked forward he felt hot areas, like a heat source in the room then moved to a cold one. Feeling the heat against his skin taehyung concluded that it was the heat from fire on a torch.

Taehyung then got shoved to his right and nearly fell over, then another hand pushed him back up and shoved him down onto a hard cold steel chair. He felt them wrap more chains around his legs and chest. Grunting he tried to move around but couldn't due to the restraints. Growling he stopped struggling when he heard a deep chuckle. His eyes widened under the bag that was on his head. He knew who that chuckle belonged to.

He heard the tapping of what seemed to be shoes with a small heel on the back making the tapping sound echo. They came to a stop and taehyung could feel the presence of someone in front of him. Just then taehyung got punched in the face by the person in front of him. The bag over his head slowly raised up and taehyung's eyes widened then he glared.

“long time no see…..son”

“What the fuck do you want you bastard….” taehyung replied gritting his teeth as he hissed his words out through his teeth still glaring up at his father with one emotion in his eyes. That emotion was anger. Anger that he got captured and chained up. Anger that his father had the right to call taehyung his son after what he did to him all those years ago.

“hmm I thought you would be happy to see me V

Or do you not go by that anymore ? Every since you found your bunny again you've changed” taehyung's father had said with a snicker and a glare with a bored expression on his features. His father's eyes shifted over to one of his servants and raised one eyebrow up as a sign or signal.