Chapter XXII- you'll be okay.

Jungkook had woken up after a few hours from his sleep. Looking down he saw Eunha and smiled softly before sitting up in bed and stretching.  He sighed and stood up walking out of the bedroom and down the hall rubbing his eyes softly with a pout. As he was walking he tripped over something but before he got the floor he felt arms wrap around his waist.

“Be careful to where you're going hun” the voice said while holding jungkook close. Hearing the voice he knew it was just taehyung. Jungkook giggled softly while wrapping his arms around taehyung's torso loosely and laying his head on taehyung's chest close to his shoulder. Taehyung chuckled at his humans clinginess just after he had woken up and leant down and placed a soft kiss on the youngers temple.

“you okay koo?” the vampire asked while rubbing the youngers back smoothly. “yeah just feeling cuddly” jungkook replied while rubbing his face into taehyung's chest with a giggle. Taehyung lifted the younger up by his thighs and carried him over to the couch and sat down. Taehyung placed the younger on his lap and held him close kissing his forehead softly.

Just then there was knocking on the dorm room door and taehyung got up after moving jungkook off of his lap and walked over to the door. Opening it he saw jimin standing there. “hey tae, could I steal jungkook for the afternoon??? Ya know the only two humans that hang out with vampires need sometime to bond” jimin asked smiling wide.

“uhm sure keep an eye on him and make sure he's back before nine pm okay shorty” taehyung stated while gesturing jungkook over and the younger put his timberlands on. “okay, one I'm not short, you're just tall! And two nine pm? got it” he replied while grabbing jungkook's wrist and dragging him along.

“ah see you later taehyungie!!, love you!!” jungkook shouted as he was being pulled by the short mochi boy. Taehyung chuckled before replying “love you too baby” and then shutting the dorm room door. Signing he thought about what he could to until they got back.

“Appa?”

Taehyung turned and smiled before leaning down and picking up eunha. “yes my little vampire?” taehyung asked placing her on his hip as she giggled. “I'm thirsty appa…” eunha replied with a small pout. Taehyung smiled and walked into the kitchen. He placed eunha on the chair next to the kitchen counter top and went to get her jar and a blood pack from the fridge that namjoon brought. Opening it he poured it into the jar and closed the lid then gave it to Euhan as he smiled.

She smiled back then picked up the jar with both her hands and started to drink from the straw sucking up the crimson liquid in the glass jar. Eunha giggled as she drank the blood given. Taehyung smiled back and watched her drink the thick liquid up through the straw.

“eunha do you want to pay a visit to uncle him and uncle namjoon tonight?”

“So jungkook??”

The youngers head popped up as jimin called his name. They had gone to a cute cafe that wasn't far from the dorms and they had ordered something sweet. A piece of cake each and jungkook got a banana milkshake while jimin for a strawberry milkshake.

“yes jimin?” he replied taking a sip of his banana milkshake. “Do you think you and taehyung will ever...ya know..do it?” jimin asked which made the younger choke on his drink and cough. “what??...i mean maybe….i don't know yet…..” he said blushing up a storm as it covered over his nose and cheeks up to his ears. Jimin started to laugh at the youngers reaction and reply making jungkook blush more.

“hahaha sorry sorry...anyway it'll happen soon don't worry you’ll be okay, just make sure your arss is ready” jimin said being his normal joking self. Jungkook giggled lightly when took a bite of his cake slice. Once they were both done eating and had played before they had started to eat, they left to go to the movies to watch the live action Dumbo.

“okay sweetie all packed and ready to go for uncle Jin and namjoons?”

Eunha giggled and nodded her head lightly as her black hair moved with her. Taehyung chuckled and lifted her up and placed her on his hip as he picked up her overnight bag, which was just an old bag he never uses anymore. He walked from the bedroom to the living room and placed her on the ground. Just then a knock was heard. Taehyung walked over and opened it.

“hey guys” he greeted them as they walked in. “is this the little vampire I was heading about ? awhh she's so cute!!” jin said as he saw her and lifted her up smiling.

Namjoon walked in holding a box and carried it to the kitchen as taehyung followed. “this should be enough for the next two or three months, just let me know if you need more” namjoon said as be patted the bo that was filled to the top with blood packs.

“wow okay thanks man” taehyung said with a bewildered look on his face. “no problem” he said them walked back to Jin who was currently making eunha giggle and laugh by..well...dad jokes.

“come on Jin we should go” namjoon said as walked over where eunha's overnight bag was and picked it up. Jim nodded and stood up following namjoon out.

“baibai appa~!” she said as she waved goodbye to Taehyung. He waved back with a smile and watched as the door closed. His smile turned into a smirk.

He couldn't wait till when jungkook got home. Seeing his human wreaked under him, moaning and whimpering loudly. Oh this would be a fun night for both of them. “Hyungieee I'm home!! Sorry jimin took me out for so long but I'm back!!” the sound of the door opening and jungkook's voice echoed down the hall to taehyung's ears. Taehyung walked back to the living room and saw jungkook, who had his back turned, taking off his timberlands and placing them on the carpet.

Taehyung walked up to his human and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, kissing his neck lightly. “hmm welcome back bun~” taehyung said in a deep seductive tone right in jungkook's right ear. Jungkook squeaked and jumped a bit in taehyung's arms from the sudden tone of taehyung’s voice and grip on his waist, he blushed lightly.

“Tae..?”

Taehyung hummed as he placed wet kisses up and down the human's neck making jungkook blush more  and let out small gasp feeling taehyung rub his side's and waist with his big hands while kissing and nibbling his neck lightly.

“hmm what….ah...are you doing..hhh?” jungkook asked as he felt taehyung slides on of his hands under the youngers shirt and pinch his harden nipple making him let out a small moan and leaning his head back.

Taehyung flipped jungkook around so he was facing him and pushed the younger up against the door with jungkook's legs wrapped around his hips looking down with hooded eyes and a red blush painted over his features.

“oh honey how about we have some fun? It's about to get wild”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo

Smut next chapter

*CoUGhS*

I'm sorry that this chapter was  somewhat on the short side

But trust me

Next chapter will be loooonnggg

Hope you enjoyed this chapter tho haha

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜