Chapter iii - heart beats fast

What jimin looks like ^^^^
---------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook had settled into his new dorm, everything was packed away and he himself had started to relax.

He got out a large white t-shirt and clean boxers to wear to sleep. As he was just about to climb into bed there was a roll of loud thunder. Jungkook instantly stood up and he started to shake and bite his lower lip in fear.

His mind was racing with thoughts as he didn't know what to do. He decided to go to taehyung's dorm. It'll be safe there. He ran out and over to taehyung's dorm door.

He knocked on it and waited as tears started to roll down his now red chubby cheeks. Taehyung finally opened the door acting like he had just been sleeping with a small groan and rubbed the back of his head. It's something he had learnt to do over time.

He eyes widened slightly, there was a strong scent of fear clouding the hallway that taehyung could smell, but it was odd, like he had smelt it before. His eyes shifted to see jungkook standing there crying and shaking. "Jungkook? What's wrong?" taehyung asked with concerned laced in his voice.

Jungkook was about to reply when another roll of thunder came, this one was louder than the last.

Jungkook jumped again and quickly latched himself on to taehyung, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist and pushing his head into taehyung's chest as to muffle the sob that dropped from his cherry lips.

Taehyung lost his balance as jungkook wrapped himself around him. He quickly regained it again, wrapping his arms around the shaking boy and rubbing his back comforting matter.

Jungkook's heart started to beat faster as taehyung rubbed his back, he knew he started to fall in love with the older but he didn't know the dangers of it. Taehyung started to pull the younger into his dorm, but not before checking to see if anyone was there. Either dorm security or monitors.

It was a long story.

Once inside the dorm taehyung pulled the boy to his bed that was decorated in red sheets, all different shades of the red. Taehyung was still rubbing jungkook's back as to calm him more.

Another roll of thunder came, this one getting louder than the past two. Jungkook whimpered into taehyung's chest, this caused taehyung to furrow his eyebrows in concern while wrapping his arms around the younger in a reassuring matter.

"Jungkook, you'll be fine okay? It won't hurt you, I'll be here, the storm will pass and the thunder will be gone, I'll still be here. I'll keep it away from you" taehyung whispered into jungkook's ear in a low hushed tone as to not scare the boy below him.

After a while of reassuring stokes and calming words

Jungkook's breathing became even and soon little snores dropped from his cherry lips.

Taehyung looked down and saw that jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his arms, he let a gentle smile place it's way on to his lips. He laid down gently with the smaller males body against his own, as to not disturbed the raven haired boy in his slumber.

Taehyung sighed as he watched jungkook's peaceful face as he slept. His jaw hung down a bit as small snores escaped from his cherry lips. His eyes closed oh so softly as his eyelashes casted shadows on his cheeks. His hair had fallen on to his face. Tears stained his cheeks.

Taehyung softly wiped the tears off and kissed jungkook's forehead as an act of calmness. Jungkook sighed then smiled in his sleep snuggling closer to taehyung and let out another sigh as if he enjoyed taehyung's presence. Even in sleep.

Taehyung only smiled and pushed the hair that was on jungkook's face out of the way, tucking it behind his ear and kissed jungkook's forehead again, this time staying there for a bit longer.

Oh how taehyung missed sleep

Oh but how he missed jungkook more.

But the question that was burning in his mind was

How was he going to get jungkook to fall in love with him again?

Well he wouldn't of needed to worry about it,

Since little did he know, Jungkook was already falling in love with him.

Was it love at first sight?

Or

Was it in his blood?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof

Sorry that this chapter is short but it's just a small filler for now.

The next chapter will have something surprising in It so stay tuned ^^

Also have all of you been sleeping well?

Or even sleeping at all?

I'm worried about all of you..

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜