Chapter XV - Time stands still.

Jungkook decided to go to his classes earlier that day and in doing so handing in his history assessment early. Taehyung was alone in his dorm yet again.

Just then his phone went off signaling that he was getting a phone call.

Signing he got up and off of the couch and walked back to the kitchen where he had left his phone.

Taehyung didn't look at his phone as he pressed the answer button.

“hello.?” taehyung asked as he put the phone up to his ear.

taehyung I have a theory to what might be going on” namjoon's voice came from over the phone line.

“oh really?” taehyung asked in disbelief surely namjoon wouldn't be able to know this already.

yes, I'll come over and talk to you, I'll bring yoongi and jin too they need to hear this” he replied

“okay be here as fast as you can”

And with that taehyung hung up the phone call then gritted his teeth with a scowl on his face. His eyebrows furrowed.

He turned around and lent on the kitchen counter by his elbows,dropping his head into his arms his hands together and figures intertwined. He let out a small frustrated growl then silence took over the room once again.

Then the sound of knocking on his dorm door broke the silence that was once in the room. Taehyung straightened himself up and walked over to the door opening it and seeing namjoon, Jin and yoongi.

“that was fast” taehyung commented with a light chuckle

“of course” namjoon said walking with followed by jin then yoongi. The 4 vampires walked back to the kitchen and sat around the kitchen counter.

“so what is your theory?” taehyung asked looking over at namjoon waiting for an answer.

“Well….since the the hospital said that they were robbed of nearly all their blood packs,we can safely assume it's another vampire doing this, we can also assume that the amount of blood packs taken were enough to feed an army” namjoon said while moving his hands in certain motions to get the information across then looking over at everyone reactions.

Which showed confusion and in yoongi's  case a poker face.

“go on”

With a nod namjoon continued “ taehyung you said that it might be your father correct?” namjoon asked then taehyung nodded in reply, namjoon continued

“then we might assume that…...well…...he could be building an army of new vampires, newborns to be exact, because newborns can't control their thirst”

“so what you're saying is that taehyung's father, baekhyun is making an army?” yoongi asks

Namjoon nodded. Taehyung then signs and nods letting namjoon know that he was right.

“taehyung you better keep a close eye on jungkook you hear!” jin spoke up warning that younger vampire of the 4 there.

“I will don't worry” Taehyung said nodded in reasurnice. Just then the door opens again and in walks jungkook with a huff. He places his bag down and walks to the kitchen to find the vampires there.

He blinks in confusion before seeing taehyung motioning him over to him. Jungkook nods then walked over to his vampire and then goes to hug taehyung with his arms wrapped around the vampires torso. Jungkook always felt and would always feel safe in taehyung's arms.

“Jungkook?” yoongi asks

The younger hummed in response while looking over to yoongi.

“have you had any weird dreams before?” yoongi asks looking jungkook in the eye.

Jungkook hummed then started to speak

“hmm well a month before my grandmother died I had a dream were it was flashes of her in a white room on a bed with teal sheets and a white pillow…. It was the exact room she had died peacefully in…

And before that I had one were there was flashes of a car accident and my father had gotten injured badly….he later died in surgery.. and that exact thing happened..” Taehyung kissed jungkook's forehead then cheek as an act of reassurance.

Yoongi nodded then gave namjoon a knowing glance with namjoon nodding in return. Jungkook tilted his head cutely with a confused expression on his face.

Taehyung chuckled softly then shook his head lightly leaning down and kissing jungkook's cheek again.

Jin threw a glance at namjoon saying ‘explain to me later or else’ . Namjoon gulped and nodded his head with a small smile on his expression. Jungkook cuddled up to taehyung more in hopes of getting attention. Which it did succeed, taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's hips and let the human snuggle up into his chest, rubbing his face into the fabric of taehyung's shirt.

“we should let you guys do your thing, I gadda go find my small mochi” yoongi said standing up and walking back towards the door. “yeah we'll see you later guys” Taehyung replied holding his cute human close against himself.

Namjoon and jin nodded then walked out back towards the door along with Yoongi all 3 of them leaving. The door shut with a soft click.

“is my baby Okay?” taehyung asked while looking down at his human. “yeah,I just feel like I'm in need of attention…...sorry” the younger replied while looking down with blush coating his cheeks and ears.

Taehyung chuckled and smiled lightly. He leant down and kissed jungkook's forehead lightly while rocking their bodies side to side. They felt at peace….for now at is. It felt like time were to stand still for them in that moment and they enjoyed every mini-second of it.

Of each others presence in the room. Both with small smiles on their lips and happiness in their hearts.

“let's get you comfy and we can watch movies for the rest of the afternoon” taehyung said while picking jungkook up by his thighs and carrying him to their bedroom. Jungkook squecked then moved his arms to wrap around taehyung's neck, this action made taehyung chuckle and placed a kiss on the youngers neck, causing the younger to giggle with his bunny smile showing and little wrinkles showed under his eyes. Taehyung leant down and kissed jungkook's collar bone right next to the locket. Jungkook giggled again.

i need- no have to tell him about the locket

There's something….special about it’ taehyung thought.

Over in a dark room lit up by red lights sounds of growling and snarling are heard along with groans and panting.

A man stood over and watch his army feed on blood packs that he had stole from a hospital nearby in the city.

He smiled and chuckled darkly as he looked over his weapons. All different sizes and shapes but they all had one thing in common.

They….were….all…..pure...gold.

Perfect to kill a vampire no doubt.

Maybe even a human.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mawh! I hope you like haha xD

It's like 12:30 am

And this is like 3 pages of a chapter

Question for today

What would you like to see in the future for his book?

I'll try and add it in with the current plan.

I purple you 💜💜💜