52 {Monika x S! Reader}

Twin Pianoists

***

"Monika and Y/N, are you two ready for the performance?" The teacher asked the two who were looking idly at each other.

"We are ready for the recital. What time are we performing?" Monika asked, both of them already dressed for the performance at hand.

"You are performing in an hour. I'd suggest that you both stay here in the mean time." The teacher said, leaving the room.

"Monika, are you sure that you are ready for this?" Y/N asked, staring at her twin sister.

"I'm pretty sure I can keep composed, how about you? A beautiful person like you should be ready for anything." Monika cooed, and pressed her lips against your cheek.

"I'm going to be alright knowing that I'm going to be beside you the entire time. With you, everything tends to be alright." Y/N admitted, and returning the kiss to Monika.

"Somehow, we've become more like lovers than sisters.." Monika blushed, and kissed Y/N.

Y/N returned the kiss, and looked at Monika.

"I wouldn't have that any other way, Monika. I love you, and it makes me want you more that our love is forbidden from this world." Y/N smiled, pulling Monika into a big hug.

"I love you too!"

"Alright, ladies. Are you ready?" The teacher said, and lead the twins onto the stage.

They both sat down at the piano, and played a melody that was suited for the two of them. A melody that showcased their love, and burning passion towards each other.

Everyone in the concert hall felt the emotions that were portrayed perfectly as their hearts were touched. Some of them were even crying.

As the two stopped playing, they got up and took a bow.

As those two loved each other more, the more beautiful they had become.

***

I finally have some free time to write, so I'm going to take the chances and write some more of the remaining oneshots that are left.

I apologize if these oneshots aren't the way that are requested, since it's been awhile since I have looked at the request list.

So I'm going to try my best to give a general idea of what they are supposed to be like, or I might just make scenarios that I go through with my own relationship.

Vote

Comment

And have a wonderful cookie because I love you all!