38 💮🍁 Yuri x M! Reader ❄️🌹

A Year to Remember

***

 It was January, the beginning of the new year, and this year would be one to remember. It all began on that very simple day, simple for the girl they call Yuri. The majority of the school had wanted this girl, but nobody had known why.  

She was simple, like an ordinary teenage girl, but there was also the secret she had while she was with the literature club. The way it seemed, she hid that secret well, and nobody in the club had found out unless they decided to go into the room where she was making tea. Anywho, lets get on with the story of the best year that Y/N had spent with her.

(It won't be the full year, just the four seasons)

***

March 21th, 2018 

 Spring was the best time for everyone to see the cherry blossoms growing in the corridor of the school, well if you are a student here of course. Otherwise, you'd just see the cherry blossoms at the Sakura River.

The literature club was holding their last meeting until spring break. 

"Alright club members, until the next meeting we will need to prepare for the Sakura Festival down at the Sakura River." Monika said, looking at her club members, and smiling.

She loved this festival because she could spend time with the people she truly cared about.

"That's sweet! What would you like us to do for this occasion?" Yuri asked, a bit shyly, gesturing her hands towards the supplies laid out on the table.

"I need pairs to work on two things. Food for the festival, and some posters sponsoring the highlights of the festival. I have a list of what's going to be there, so you can pick a few things to highlight if you're in the group. To decide who's going to be in the groups, we will draw straws." Monika said, looking at her club members.

"For the food group, this will have three members, considering a lot of food needs to be prepared for this event." Monika constructed afterwards, and she pulled three straws from the cup.

"I wonder who is going to get chosen for this!" Sayori said with a smile, and looked at Monika who was holding the three straws.

"Sayori, Natsuki, and I will be the ones cooking for this event! So that leaves Y/N and Yuri for making the posters! Each group try and find a place to do these tasks before the festival even starts." Monika said with a smile, and quickly went with her group.

"So that means we are going to be making some wonderful posters then!" Y/N said with a smile, and Yuri nodded.

"They will be wonderful, and can we make them at my house?" Yuri questioned, looking at the materials already laid out for the two.

"Sure!"

***

>Author-chan will be writing a lot so time skip to the festival<

At the festival, Yuri and Y/N had spend a whole lost of time together looking at all of the Sakura blossoms. 

"I'm so glad that I had gotten to spend the majority of these moments with you, Yuri!" Y/N said, his palms growing sweaty.

"Same here!" Yuri with a smile, and the two shared a kiss with each other.

***

June 21, 2018

In the summertime, watching the fireworks with someone you love is the best idea that you could come up with. Luckily for our dynamic pair, the Fireworks Festival is the perfect place for them.

"Yuri, what are you going to do tonight?" Y/N asked Yuri over the phone.

"I was just going to have an easy night, what about you?" Yuri said with a sigh. She had wanted to do something fun with her friends, but they were too busy for her to do something with her.

"How does going to the Fireworks Festival sound to you?" Y/N asked her, and her eyes had started to light up drastically.

"I would love to go to the Fireworks Festival!" Yuri said, and looked at the time.

"Then you should get ready, since the fireworks will start soon." Y/N said, and Yuri said her good byes.

Moments later, Yuri had arrived dressed in her kimono. Y/N had also dressed into his kimono as well, and the pair had set off into the sunset in search for a wonderful spot to see the fireworks show.

Searching for a good spot wasn't that easy for the pair, but once they did, they sat a blanket down, and watched the fireworks fly above them hand in hand.

"You know, spending time with you is really fun. ." Yuri said shyly, looking at him with a smile.

"I enjoy spending time with you. . " He said, smiling back at her.

***

September 21, 2018

Fall was a wonderful time to spend with someone that you love. The season is quite peaceful, and sometimes it could be quite cold to some. Others enjoyed the breeze that signaled the end of summer's reign.

"I wonder what to do today," Y/N mumbled towards himself, but Yuri was listening.

"We could go to the park and enjoy all of the fall colors." Yuri with a smile, since she had always wanted to do that with a very special person. 

"Alright then!" Y/N said with a smile, and the two packed all of their things for the journey. 

Walking to the park wasn't a hassle for them at all. They both enjoyed each other's company, so there was never a problem for the two.

"We've finally made it," Yuri said with a smile, looking at Y/N with the intent of sitting down with him at one of the park benches.

Y/N had sat down with Yuri, and smiled at every possible moment he could with her. 

They had enjoyed watching the leaves falling off the trees in a desolate stalemate, and they laughed when some of the neighboring animals had began to chase some of the leaves that was in their vision.

***

December 21, 2018

Winter was one of the best seasons to wind down and have some fun with your friends, and loved ones.

"Let's have a Christmas Party!" Sayori smiled happily, looking at the club members.

The decorations had already been put up, and there was already food, so nobody could really say no to her.

Soon the music was being played, and the last thing Y/N could remember was having a fun time with Yuri for all of those seasons.

***

Hey guys!

I'm going to do my best to dish out some requests as fast as possible considering Thanksgiving is almost over..

I have a special that I'm planning to write on here, but I'm unsure if it might get delayed from how many requests I need to write before it.

Also, if you're getting confused by these parts being before others, its because I already a few prewritten before publishing the new parts.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Toodles~