49 ❄️Christmas Special❄️

12 Days of Christmas

***

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me: a poem filled with love.

Y/N was thinking of what to write to their true love. Was it Monika? Sayori? Natsuki? Yuri?

Y/N really wasn't sure which literature club girl entertained them the most. So without much thought, Y/N put all of their names into a hat, and drew one.

Sayori.

Y/N smiled whenever they pulled their childhood friend, and began working on the first gift on the twelve days of Christmas.

"With those joyous eyes,

I see colors brighten.

Your smile is so beautiful,

And with those luscious lips,

I could kiss them everyday.

I want to be the one,

Who makes you happy.

I don't ever want to see

Your smile to ever fade away."

With that, Y/N, carefully placed the poem into their bag, and tried to figure out when to give Sayori the poem.

At the school, Y/N walked into the club room, and carefully placed the poem on Sayori's desk.

"Is that a poem I see?" Monika said, gesturing to the paper placed on Sayori's desk.

"It's a special poem that is made just for her." Y/N admitted, letting the heat rise to their cheeks.

"Oh I see.." Monika said, while dismissing the club members.

Sayori walked over to get her stuff, and saw the piece of paper. She read the poem, and beamed a smile that wasn't like any other smile.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two novellas, and a poem filled with love.

Y/N woke up, and went over to their bookshelf to see if they had a romance novel that would be fit for the likes of Sayori.

Luckily, Y/N found a series that composed of two books, and wrapped them in their (f/c) wrapping paper.

After class that day, Y/N conspicuously placed the wrapped novels on Sayori's desk, hoping that she would be able to see them.

"Y/N, are you perhaps doing the literature club version of "12 Days of Christmas"?" Monika asked, upon noticing the gifts laid out for Sayori.

"Yes. This seemed like the best way to show Sayori how much I truly love her." Y/N said, a blush blooming on their face.

"That's super sweet!" Monika cooed, and walked out of the club room. Sayori walked in, and unwrapped the gifts that were laying on her desk.