20 {Natsuki x Yuri}

Sharp

***

"Welcome to the Literature Club, Natsuki!" Monika said quietly, looking over at the pinkette.

"Thanks so much! As a token of my appreciation, I baked some cupcakes from home." Natsuki placed the baking tray onto one of the desks.

She carefully unwrapped the aluminum foil, revealing pink cupcakes that were shaped into little kittens.

Sayori immediately grabbed one very carefully, and started to nibble on Natsuki's work of art.

"Monika, I'm going to get some tea ready for us to drink." Yuri added as she swiftly placed the tea set onto a tray.

Yuri walked out of the room shortly after placing the set onto the tray.

She walked over to the Teacher's Lounge, and started to fill up the tea kettle with water. Once the tea kettle was full, she placed it onto the stove, and waited for it to heat up.

Yuri grabbed her knife from her pocket, and started to prick her skin with it.

Each little prick had gotten deeper, turning into small cuts. Yuri smiled, and started to mark her wrist with the knife.

"Hahahahaha!" Yuri laughed manically, her blood dripping onto the floor.

She pulled up her other sleeve, and continue to work her magic onto her other wrist. More cuts, and more blood.

"--Yuri. What's going on?!" Natsuki walked into the room. She saw the blood dripping from Yuri's wrists.

She saw the knife caressed in crimson, and then she screamed.

"Natsuki! What are you doing in here?!" Yuri looked at her strange.

"Monika sent me to come and check on you. After all, you have been in here for awhile." Natsuki was still horrified.

Yuri looked at the clock, and hurried over to the sink. She quickly rinsed the crimson off of the knife.

Natsuki hurried to try and find some bandages, and Neosporin.

"Yuri, why did you have to do that?" Natsuki said while carrying the supplies, and looking at Yuri who was carefully cleaning the floor.

"You won't want to know why I do that. After all, shouldn't people who are in love worry about who they love?" Yuri questioned, her blush slightly forming.

"I do love you, Yuri. I'm usually worried about you whenever I don't get to see you for long." Natsuki defended, and started to put the supplies on Yuri.

Once Yuri was cleaned up, she placed the warm tea kettle back onto the tray.

Natsuki leaned and kissed Yuri.

"Let's never speak of this moment once we get back to the Literature Club."

"Alright,"

***

I'm sorry~!