50 {Yuri x S! Reader}

The Arcade

***

"Yuri, what are you going to do after the literature club meeting?" Y/N asked, pulling on her arm.

"I'm not too sure what I'm going to be doing.." Yuri replied, looking at her phone. She wasn't sure what her sister was going to beg her to do.

"Maybe we can go and play games at the arcade!" Y/N suggested, her eyes lighting up with excitement!

"Well that honestly sounds like a good idea!" Yuri agreed, and she was actually being quite truthful with her words.

"Awesome!" Y/N said as Yuri went off to school. She was looking forward to the afternoon at the arcade.

***

That afternoon the two of you went to the arcade to play games and win tickets!

"Come on, Yuri! Let's go battle it out in Dance Dance Revolution!" Y/N said, bringing her over to the dance mats. The dance off was about to begin.

Yuri and Y/N danced to their hearts content, and had some fun doing that as well.

"We should practice our wits at skee ball!" Yuri suggested, and Y/N smiled as they walked over towards the machines.

During that moment, the two shared a bond like no other as Yuri won the competition.

"I think we should get something to eat." Y/N said, and Yuri nodded.

"You know, I've had a whole lot of fun playing here with you." Yuri admitted, while looking at Y/N.

"Me too, sis! We should come here again and play some more." Y/N smiled, and they ordered their meal.

"I've been thinking about something lately.." Yuri said, and Y/N looked pretty intrigued.

"What is it, sis?" Y/N said, still looking intrigued.

"Do you like me a little bit more than sisters?" Yuri hesitated to ask, but the words just slipped out of her mouth like butter.

"I do.." Y/N said with a blush that was super rosy.

Yuri stood up as if she was going to walk away, but then she leaned over and kissed Y/N's cheek.

"I do as well.." She concluded as their meal arrived.

Y/N just said there with a big smile knowing her sister loved her back.

***

As you may have noticed, I'm back!

Also, this is the last one-shot that is behind the question.

I'm going to do my best on catching up on this one-shot book, and then open it up to more oneshots!

Also, thank you all for your love and support for this book. I really appreciate it so much!

So here's your options:

Vote

Comment

Have a cookie!