Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Rogue sighed "I'm not sure about that but I'll go dance with her."

Frosch gave him a thumbs up. Frosch then said "Fro thinks he needs to fix his tie!" Frosch then headed to the bathroom for a mirror but since he gets lost all the time he headed for the ladies bathroom.

Rogue quickly grabbed him and lead him in the right direction laughing.

Rogue turned and Kagura was still where she was the last time he looked. Rogue walked up to her covering his mouth with his scarf. Yes he was in a suit but still had a scarf on...

Kagura looked up at him "hello again."

Rogue stretched his hand towards her "care to dance?" He added "since I saw you at a table by yourself and I'm at a table by myself." He laughed awkwardly.

Kagura smiled. She then looked at him then at his outstretch hand, then back at him then his hand, then back at him then his hand. 

Kagura took his hand and stood up "just to let you know I'm not very good at dancing."

Rogue shrugged and walked with her to the floor "neither am I."

They laughed and reached the floor. Rogue put his hand on her waist and she put hers on his shoulder. They then danced to the music.

As they did a turn Kagura heard Risley say "don't underestimate Kagura at dancing!"

Kagura sighed.

Rogue laughed "you have good friends."

Rogue turned her again and saw Orga and Sting grinning and making kissing noises at him.  Sting wiped away a fake tear and said "Rogue actually likes a girl! I never thought I'd see the day!" Rufus chuckled a bit.

Rogue sighed "However I don't."

Kagura laughed

They both smiled at each other dancing around the floor.

***

Mira sat at a table watching everyone dancing while sitting with Lisanna, Laxus, Elfman and Evergreen.

Lisanna smiled "look at how much everything's changed."

Elfman nodded "yeah Jellal is dating Erza, Gray and Juvia are together which who would have thought since she was a bit..." he trailed off grinning. "Then Gajeel and Levy."

Evergreen continued for Elfman "yeah and it's going to change even more Romeo asked Wendy out, who would've though Kagura and Rogue would like each other." She pointed at Meredy and Lyon dancing "look at them."

Mirajane added "and then there's Natsu and Lucy... I don't get it they both like each other I mean look at them dancing." Everyone watched them.

Laxus sighed "they're clueless. I mean even Romeo and Wendy two kids are doing better then the two of them."

Everyone nodded.

Bickslow strode up to them grinning "hey guys."

Evergreen waved her fan "Bickslow? What are you doing here?"

Bickslow smiled and stretched his hand out to Lisanna. "Wanna dance?"

"I would love to dance!" Lisanna smiled. Lisanna stood up and took Bickslow's hand and walked onto the floor.

"And there's Lisanna and Bickslow." Evergreen chuckled.

***

 Natsu and Lucy were still dancing around the floor.

Someone coughed behind Lucy.

She and Natsu stopped and looked at the person and saw "Loke?"

Loke grinned "hey I hope this is okay I came through the gate using my power."