Chapter Six-Part Two

I employed the use of Tasa as she helped keep the carriage on track for the journey as I rested in the back.

Jonas was right, this carriage was extremely comfortable. We didn't feel a bump in the road. Most would take that for granted because when you ride in a modern vehicle with shock absorption system you don't think about it.

However your everyday wagon doesn't have a shock absorption systems, and to pair with the unpaved roads can make a typical wagon ride very uncomfortable.

With the additional Samsons our paced picked up considerably and we were now reaching speeds of 35mph (56k/h). It was now 10am, if we kept going at this pace we would arrive to the nearest city before midnight.

"Master?" Ty looked at me pleadingly.

Was she hungry? We ate not long ago.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Please excuse me for asking, I know it's not my place, but what is your level?"

I see Damara from the corner of my eye sit up and began paying more attention, she was clearly interested in this information we well.

"........" I contemplated as we made eye contact

"It's just, to have such high-level physical ability, that it even exceeds mine as a beastkin and to pair that with such high-level nature magic that it exceeds Damara as a fairy."

"Come to think of it, you never revealed that information to me either Joten, you know I am level 75," Damara jumped in.

"You're level 75!" Ty said in shock.

They started bickering back and forth about some of the details on how she suddenly came upon the strength, and that it would likely be lost once she had a child.

I decided it was still too early to tell them everything. It wasn't a lack of trust that I had in them, heck Tyvera is my slave, but if they lean on me too much it would be at their own detriment.

"We will talk about that when the time comes, all you both need to know is I am very strong, and you both can depend on me," was the answer I gave them.

They both responded with a slight smile, there expression told me that would accept my answer, but aren't exactly satisfied by it.

A few hours into our journey the golems and carriage continued to barrel down the thoroughfare unimpeded.

It wasn't that there were no obstacles; it was that the obstacles were so minor they weren't worth noting.

We had a few bandit groups attempt to attack the carriage but to no avail.

Their arrow bounces off the walls of old Ironsides like they were rubber balls. Damara probably hasn't even realized we've been attacked, but Tyvera's elite senses didn't fail her.

A few bandits tried to catch up and jump on top of the wagon, but their horses were no match for the endless stamina of my golems.

They were now maintaining a speed of about forty-five miles per hour (72.5Km/hr).

The dumbfounded look on the face of every pedestrian on the road that we passed explained the impressiveness of the carriage. Something so large moving at speeds they've never seen. All in all, it was a very spectacular sight.

Apart from a brief bathroom break the girls and I decided to travel nonstop to the first city. It was something we could only do thanks to the comfort and space of the carriage.

Lunch was also prepared in advance so there was no need to stop and make a fire to roast anything. The convenience of my storage ability probably exceeded all the other skills I had, in my opinion. I stored plenty of food from various stalls, and from the inn's kitchen so all I had to do was take them out and serve.