Chapter seventy three- 5 YEARS LATER

A/N: FLUFF!

Sad moments....

———

"Ouch!" I groaned when Natasha untied my long hair that was up to my waist.

She flipped her hair that was now on its natural hair color and blonde tips. Her hair was now like about at mid-shoulder. Honestly, this is one of her best looks.

"Stay still Y/N." Natasha said as she did two Dutch braids making me wince.

I raised my hand a bit and made a sea horse out of snow. I'm Elsa bitches.

"Ever since that immortality thing gave you new powers, you can't seem to stop making animals out of snow." Natasha said as she began to braid my right side of my hair.

After 10 minutes of what seemed like torture, I looked at myself in the mirror. Nice.

"Thanks Nat." I said as I took out my phone and she sat next to me.

I clicked on one video in which I didn't meant to click on and I put my hand on my mouth.

"Look at the camera Y/N!" Peter yelled at me as I was sitting on Aunt May's bed while I was going through my old phone.

"Why..." I replied making him chuckle.

"Becauseeeee I want to have fun! It's National Siblings Day!" Peter said and the camera flipped to view his face.

"Woahhh! Is this me?" Peter did a goofy smile and I smiled when I heard myself giggle.

"Oh brother..." I replied and he sat next to me.

"Look at the camera! Pretend it's a selfie!" Peter grinned as I rolled my eyes playfully and crossed my eyes.

"Oooo! That's so awesome!" Peter said and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you to the moon..." Peter smiled and looked over to me.

"I love you to the moon and back." I smiled at him.

The video stopped and my heart rate increased. I remember those short days that I had with him before leaving to Asgard.

"I miss him." I whispered.

"I know sweetie." Natasha cooed as I got up and changed my shirt.

"Let's go to see what the team has gathered." I told Natasha making her nod.

We walked towards the table in a room and Natasha walked away. She came back and sat down next to me on the table as she was cutting two breads with peanut butter filling into a couple of triangles. She gave me a Nutella jar with a spoon.

The holographic calls popped up from left to right. Nebula, Rocket, Okoye, Carol, and Rhodey.

"I like your tomboyish haircut Carol. I'm swooning." I said as I ate the Nutella from the spoon.

"Thanks." Carol winked.

"Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship that Danvers pinged." Rocket crossed his arms.

"It was an infectious garbage scowl." Nebula replied.

"So, thanks for the hot tip." Rocket turned to Carol while he replied with a smirk.

"Well, you were closer." Carol hissed.

"Yeah. And we smell like garbage." Rocket snapped back.

"Oh here we go.." I whispered while eating my Nutella.