Chapter five- Powers

A/N: I know I said last update but I couldn't help myself!!

———

Loki seemed to be surprised by my sudden mood change because he slowly wrapped an arm around me and his other hand contained the scepter.

"What are you doing to me..." I heard Loki ask himself and I chuckled.

"Loki... I know Thanos is controlling you. Please please try to fight it. There are innocent people here in New York. If you want to rule then please don't kill anyone by doing this." I put my head on his chest after I finished telling him what I had to tell him.

"No!" Loki quickly stared before pushing me aside towards the railings and my eyes went wide.

Thor came to the room and saw 'Loki' behind me.

"Thor no!" I yelled at Thor when he ran towards the cell and I went after him after Loki's illusion faded away. The cell's door closed causing me to panic.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki said making me shake in fear.

"Let me out Loki! Let us out!" I pleaded and I saw him smirking.

"It was really nice meeting you kitten. I really hope to see you both soon if you guys make it out alive." Loki evilly chuckled making me put up my middle finger.

"Loki you son of a—"

"Goodbye." Was the last thing I heard from him and all of a sudden the cell was dropped into the air.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and I felt Thor holding my smaller figure onto his chest so I couldn't get more injured than what I was.

"THOR!" I screeched.

"Y/N!!! Hold on!" Thor said making me shake in fear.

"FUCK WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE GROUND!" I cried onto his chest and I felt him swinging towards the glass so he could break us free.

I felt something heating up inside of me and I confusingly stared at my hands.

"Thor! Let go!! Trust me!" I yelled at him and he hesitantly let me go as both of us were bouncing off of the walls. The ground seemed to get closer and closer.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed when I saw my hands slowly starting to get balls of fire in them. I continued to scream as the fire continued to spread causing a crack on the glass.

"Y/N! Continue doing that!" I heard Thor said before he swung at the cracked glass causing it to shatter.

"THOR!" I cried when Thor held me once again on his chest and we were out of the cell but we were still in the air.

"Use your powers!" Thor exclaimed making me look up at him in confusion.

"I didn't know I had powers in the first place blondie!" I snapped at him and put my hands down facing away from Thor, causing fire to lit up again on my hands as I lifted us back up to the helicarrier.

"OH MY GOD!" I squealed when we were getting closer to the helicarrier.

"See! You are a fast learner from not knowing that you had powers!" Thor laughed once we got back onto the helicarrier.

"Oh my God PHIL!" I quickly ran off to where the cell was at. I silently whined when I felt the pain on my leg getting stronger each step that I took.

I got back to where the cell was at and I saw Phil trying to shoot Loki.

"PHIL! BEHIND YOU!" I yelled at him and he looked at me confusingly as I jumped behind him and got impaled by the real Loki.

Loki loudly gasped when he saw what he did to me as I tried to maintain my breathing in place. Phil shot the real Loki and quickly called for help on his comms. Loki got up and looked at me with a frown.

"I'm so sorry kitten." I swear I saw a tear on his cheek before he disappeared in a flash.

I continued to gasp when I felt more blood coming out of my abdomen. Phil put down his weapon and tried to help me but I only shook my head.

"First my leg... then me falling out of this and now getting impaled? Fucking great." I wheezed before darkness filled up my vision.

~~~~~~

"She's still alive!" I heard a voice say.

"But she said that she was only a human like the rest.." another voice stated as I tried to open my eyes.

"My brother disappeared again but luckily we were able to get Clint back. Luckily Phil is still alive." A deep voice stated making me feel better.

"The question is how does she have powers and how did she heal up by herself." Another voice asked.

I opened my eyes slowly, recovering my vision and I saw Thor, Tony, Bruce, Natasha, Fury, and Steve talking. The monitor beeped causing them to stare at me.

"I'm alive..." I tried to laugh but I ended up coughing.

"Hey, stay there. Don't move." Bruce said making me smile gently at him.

"Where is Phil?" I asked Fury and he looked at me.

"He's fine. Y/N.. are you sure that you are only human and that you don't have anyone in your family with powers?" Fury asked me making everyone in the room look at me intently.

"Last time I checked... my family is fucking normal and insane at the same time. I only drew myself with fire powers along with healing powers in my journal back at home." I told them in honesty and they all nodded.

"So that's it then. She probably got the powers when she came to this world." Tony said making Bruce nod.

"Exactly." Bruce replied.

"The question is where is Loki." Steve asked.

"I know." I told them.

"So where is he ma'am?" Steve asked as I smirked.

"Let's go get that son of a bitch."