Chapter forty two- Warehouse/Suit up

A/N: and I oop-

Excuse spelling mistakes lol.

———

We were at the warehouse and we put Bucky's metal arm under a huge industrial vice. Steve peers through a gap while Sam and I are by Bucky. Then that's when Bucky moved causing me to gasp.

"Hey Cap!" Sam yelled at Steve who quickly jogged over to us.

Bucky's head rose up slightly and he stared at us.

"Steve... Y/N..." Bucky's voice cracked and I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry Buck." I told him and he shook his head.

"It's okay... I'm not mad." Bucky smiled a bit and I bit my lip.

"Which Bucky are we talking to." Steve asked him seriously and Sam just glared at Bucky.

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspaper in your shoes." Bucky chuckled lightly making Steve smile.

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve replied.

"Just like that we're supposed to be cool?" Sam sarcastically stated causing me to put my head down and stare at the floor while grinning like an idiot.

"What did I do?" Bucky asked causing me to look up at Steve.

"Enough."

"Oh, God. I knew this would happen. Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky sighed as he put his right arm on his face.

"Who was he again?" Steve asked me and I breathed out.

"His name is Zemo. He just wants to get revenge since he lost his family. He wants to show Tony that Bucky is responsible for his parents' death. Which in reality it wasn't Bucky because he was brainwashed. Since Tony didn't want to listen to me, he is probably going to fight you and Bucky." I explained making Steve nod and then looked back at Bucky.

"He's not the only Winter Soldier Steve." I told him once again causing Bucky to look at me with wide eyes.

"How do you know that doll?" Bucky asked me causing me to sigh.

"Bucky, I'm not from this world. I'm from another dimension basically. But I know much more about you guys okay? The other winter soldiers are far worse than Bucky. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can even take a country down in one night. You'd never see them coming." I explained once again, surprised that my knowledge was still in me.

Bucky, Sam and Steve stared at me in shock since clearly I knew a lot about his past along with the rest. Sam stepped up to me and Steve.

"This would have been a lot easier a week ago." Sam said in a low voice as Steve and I stared at him.

"If we call Tony..." Steve trailed off and I scoffed.

"He won't believe us." I told him and he sighed.

"Even if he did... we are on our own." Steve told us both and Sam smirked.

"Maybe not. I know a guy." Sam smiled and I squealed.

"I know who it is." I cheered causing Sam to laugh and Steve to smile at me. Bucky looked at us with confusion.

~~~~~

Steve drove us under an overpass with a tiny blue car. I was sitting behind Steve and sitting next to Bucky. Sam was in the passenger seat with a straight face. Steve stopped driving and we all saw Sharon.