Chapter twenty three- Hospital

A/N: short chapter but I'll update tomorrow!

———

"So then that's when I felt like Bucky remembered Steve." I whispered to Sam who was reading a magazine next to Steve who was still unconscious.

"I see." Sam said when he flipped the page over to the back side.

Then I heard shuffling. Obviously Sam didn't hear because he was focused on his goddamn magazine.

"On your left." Steve said in a groggy voice causing Sam to look up at him and smile.

I smiled widely and squealed as I squeezed next to him and hugged him tight.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" I rested my face on his neck and I could feel the vibration of him laughing.

"I'm happy that you are okay!" He giggled making me blush.

"So what now Cap?" Sam asked Steve when I rested my face on his chest since he was like an older brother.

"We will see."

————

A couple of weeks passed by and Natasha already revealed Hydras files onto the public. Steve, Sam, Fury and I were on 'his grave' as we waited for Natasha to come.

"So you have experienced this sort of thing before?" Fury asked Steve.

"You get used to it." Steve said.

"I should go now. If they ask for me, tell them I'm right down there." Fury said before giving Steve and Sam a firm handshake and he gave me a hug.

After awhile, we heard footsteps coming towards us. We slowly turned to see Natasha with a folder.

"Read this file okay? Do me a favor and call that nurse." Natasha said making me roll my eyes.

"She's not a nurse." I told Natasha who playfully punched my arm.

"Why the mean look Y/N." She teased me making me frustrated.

"I don't like that Samantha girl." I said as I crossed my arms.

"It's Sharon." She replied making Steve smile a bit.

"We'll see." Steve replied.

"Okay well I see you all later then." Natasha said before hugging me tightly and kissed Steve on the cheek and walked away.

"You're going after him?" Sam asked out of nowhere.

"You don't have to come with us." I replied as Steve and I stared at Bucky's file from Hydra.

"I know. When do we start?" Sam asked making me chuckle.

"Now."