Chapter sixty five- Sanctum Sanctorum

A/N: hello! How are you guys?

———

"Thanos. Didn't you hear Bruce say it the first time." I rolled my eyes, clearly I was angry, frustrated, depressed.

Doctor Strange helped us out of the hole and then he told us that we could change if we liked. He fixed up my wounds.

"I thought you know every being in the universe or some shit like that." I told Strange when he was bandaging my arm.

"Well, clearly I've been busy. And no hello for me?" He faked a frown which was replaced with a grin.

"Sorry. Hello Stephen. How have you been? Last time I saw you was when I was fangirling." I smiled down at him causing him to snort.

"Yeah I remember. You did freak me out but it's okay. Now tell me, how on Earth did you survive?" Strange asked me when he finished cleaning me up.

"I took an immortality drink. We need to find my dad." I said as I got up and went to see Bruce who was on the room next to me.

"Hey Y/N. How are you feeling now?" Bruce asked me and hugged me.

"I'm okay. We need to find dad." I told him and he nodded.

"Strange, can you take us to where my dad is? Never mind I can transport us there." I opened up a portal and then Bruce, Strange and I got inside of it.

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding by the way." Doctor Strange told Tony who looked at him in shock along with Pepper.

I was standing behind Strange's tall body. No wonder he didn't see me yet.

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?" Tony told Stephen.

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake." Strange told dad.

"And who's we?" Tony replied.

Bruce and I emerged from Strange and I waved.

"Hey, Tony." Bruce told him.

"Hey dad." I smiled.

"Bruce. Sweet pea." Tony gasped.

"What the hell happened to your hair?" Tony asked making me shake my head.

"Long story for another day." I smiled at him and then to Pepper.

"Pepper." Bruce nods.

"Hi. And you must be Y/N. Nice to meet you." Pepper smiled at me.

"Can I call you mom?" I grinned making her nod.

"Sure why not." She smiled at me.

That's when I ran straight into Tony. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"What happened to you???" Tony asked me and checked out my wounds making me laugh.

"I'm fine." I replied and then I gave Pepper a hug.

"Hey Bruce, you okay?" Tony asked Bruce who then gave him a desperate hug, not answering.

~~~~~~

Back at the Sanctum Sanctorum, I sat next to Tony on a seat that was in front of Wong and Strange as Bruce stood next to Strange.

Wong used his magic to show the universe and five out of six infinity stones.

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong finished explaining.