Chapter eighty- Portals

A/N: I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN I WROTE THIS JSKSKSS

LISTEN TO PORTALSSSS

SKDKDKDKDDKDD

THIS IS THE MOMENT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

———

*meanwhile Sam talking with Doctor Strange.*

"Listen man. I need you to open a portal on their left." Sam told Stephen Strange while clapping his hands making Stephen give Sam a puzzled look.

"What?" Stephen asked as if that's he most ridiculous thing that he has heard in his life.

"I. Need. You. To. Open. Up. A. Portal. On. Their. Left." Sam slowly said with an attitude as he clapped while he said the words separately making Stephen roll his eyes.

"Is that really necessary?" Stephen asked Sam.

"Yes. I won't leave until you do so." Sam stubbornly said as he took a seat next to Bucky and Loki.

"What's up punks." Sam told them.

"Idiot." Bucky replies.

"Mewling Quim." Loki hissed.

"What's wrong." Bucky asked Sam making Sam sigh.

"That Doctor dude doesn't want to open up a portal to their left." Sam explained making Bucky nod and Loki roll his eyes.

"I'll be back." Bucky said and stood up and walked towards Strange.

"We need to help them now." Strange told Bucky making Bucky sigh.

"Can't we just rest for a few more minutes—" Bucky stopped talking when he saw from a tiny portal that Steve, Y/N, and Natasha were standing off to Thanos and his army of thousands.

"I know these crazy people are not going to fight that alone." Bucky groaned and grabbed the nearest guns that he could find.

Bucky sat down once again next to Sam and Loki. Loki was continuously rolling his eyes at Sam.

"What? You got a better idea Elsa?" Sam told Loki making Loki twitch an eye.

"No. All I want is for you to shut your big mouth. I'm trying to concentrate on the fact that I'll see my love." Loki said as he looked out.

"You mean my doll?" Bucky asked Loki making Loki hesitate.

"Whatever." Loki replied.

"I'm going to go.... figure this out. I'm going to whine and protest until Magic Doctor finally agrees." Sam walked back to where Strange was at.

He saw Wanda and Pietro talking with Peter Parker while Peter Quill was dancing to some song with Groot. He finally arrived back to where Strange was at.

"Please. Open a portal to their left. Please! I'm begging you!" Sam whine making Stephen sigh in frustration.

~two minutes later~

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE." Sam faked a cry.

"Is that really necessary? Ugh." Stephen asked Sam as he began to open up a portal so that Sam would shut the hell up.

"Yes. See ya. YEET!" Sam took off.

*okay back to now.... that should've happened honestly*

I dramatically looked behind me along with Steve and Natasha. We saw a yellow portal begin to form.

"On your left." Sam said making me laugh.