Chapter four- Hulk

A/N: this is a long chapter! I had fun writing this.

———

"I know what's going to happen in the future. I come from another dimension. You guys don't exist there... you guys are only portrayed by actors and actresses that play your roles." I tried to explain for the fifth time since none of them seem to understand.

"Nice clothes." Tony sarcastically told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Thor, your brother changes for the better I promise you." I looked at Thor who was watching me for about a good five minutes.

"Why don't you change? Aren't you cold?" Tony asked.

"Aren't you asking too many questions?" I snapped and I heard Fury snorting.

"This is so..." Steve began to say.

"Awesome? I know right. This is a dream come true. Like you guys are my favorite even though I cussed you guys out like not even half an hour ago." I bit on another grape that Tony offered me.

"Oh yeah, how's Pepper?" I casually asked him.

"She's good..." Tony replied making me laugh.

"I may be 19 years old but oh my god. You guys are adults. You need to act less disturbed  by my presence. Not to mention that Steve and Thor are literal fossils. Sorry guys." I weakly smiled at the two oldest members and they shrugged.

"Okay so, since you claim to know everything... what's going to happen now?" Natasha asked me and I gasped.

"Doctor Banner... put down the scepter." Steve told Bruce who all of a sudden had the scepter.

"Okay what the actual fuck dude. How the hell did I not notice you taking the scepter." I groaned and grabbed the scepter and threw it across the room.

I quickly stood up from the chair and pointed outside.

"Loki's goons!" I yelled and an explosion went off on the helicarrier causing Thor, Fury, Steve, and Tony to being thrown in every direction like in the movie.

Meanwhile me, Natasha, and Bruce are down in the lower equipment room.

Oh fuck... OH FUCK! 

Now that I remember, I used to be scared as fuck when I first saw the Avengers in the movie theater because this is the part where fucking Bruce hulks out and Hulk chases Natasha.

"Oh my god.. oh my god.." I began to hyperventilate as Natasha and Bruce groaned from the impact.

"I'm okay.. we are okay.. right?" I heard Natasha whisper to herself just like she did in the movie and that made me even more nervous.

"Natasha we have to leave Bruce! He's about to Hulk out!" I quickly told her when I saw Bruce breathing heavily from landing harder than both of us.

He gripped the grated floor to maintain control but his eyes were turning green, and his face got intense. I saw Natasha trying to free herself from the rubble and I quickly stood up ignoring the pain on my left leg as I quickly tried to help her.

I looked back to see my poor smol bean Bruce to see him struggling to to suppress the rage but sadly his face was growing and changing slowly.

"Fucking damn you frost giant!" I screamed.

"Doctor... Bruce you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We are all going to be okay. Listen to me." Natasha struggled to say as I tried to get her out of the rubble.

Natasha furiously waved at the two SHIELD soldiers who I assumed were there, and I heard their footsteps quickly fading away.

"Come on..." I breathed out, and I felt my face turning red.

"We are going to be okay! Right? I swear on—"

"On your life!! Yeah yeah heard that before come on sweetheart!" I struggled to get her out of the rubble.

I successfully helped her get up and her eyes widened when she saw my leg.

"You are wearing shorts and look you have a big cut!" She exclaimed.

"Hey! It was hot in my house okay? And oooh so that's the pain that I felt?" I sheepishly laughed.

"Bruce..." I heard Natasha plead before I slowly turned around to see Bruce give us one last sad look before completely turning into the Hulk.

"Run!" I said when I felt my heart drop and I could tell that Hulk sensed us.

"Fuck... fuck.. FUCKKK!!!" I screeched when I felt Natasha helping me roll under a turbine and I quickly crawled in the maze of pipes that was ahead of me, trying to ignore the pain on my left leg.

Natasha quickly moved behind me. All of a sudden Hulk pulled out the pipes from above the catwalk. Natasha and I fell through under the catwalk and I quickly tried to catch up to Natasha who kept running ahead.

I turned my head slightly and saw that Hulk let out a roar which made me scream in fear as I felt a tear running down my cheek. Loki must be smiling now at his accomplishment. What a fucking idiot.

I breathed heavily when we had to crawl under the catwalk. She stopped making me shake in fear.

"God no what are you doing!" I whispered and she shushed me.

The room began to vibrate and I knew what was going to happen. We slowly walked out onto the catwalk and I yelped.

"Natasha! Use your gun!" I yelled at her and she quickly fired onto the liquid nitrogen pipe that was in front of us causing the Hulk to hit it.

"Come on!" I screamed at her as we ran as fast as we could through the corridors and I heard the Hulk chasing us.

This was my fear!! What the hell!

We reached at the end of the corridor and we tried to reach the hallway but I turned around to see Hulk slapping her into the wall.

"Nat!" I yelled and that caused Hulk to turn around angrily to stare at me.

"Oh shit." I quickly stated before trying to back away onto the wall.

Then out of nowhere I saw Thor tackling Hulk into the next room. I tried to run towards Natasha who looked traumatized.

"Come on get up!" I groaned when she stared at me.

Oh my God.

"Stay here!" I quickly told her and tried to run as fast I could to where Loki was at. Phil can't die. He fucking can't die.

I arrived there and saw Loki with his arms behind his back in his cell and I glared at him.

"You need to get that leg taken care of." He said in a worried voice before I put up my middle finger.

"No! I know that's an illusion so come out of wherever you are bitch! Now I know what you're about to do! Phil is coming here along with Thor and you're going to kill Phil! You can't kill him!" I frantically searched around, crying, until my eyes landed on Loki who was frowning at my state.

"There you are." I said before going towards him and hugged him.