Chapter ten- Plans

A/N: I hope this chapter is good! Excuse the spelling mistakes...

———

"Okay so what you're trying to say is that your plans include: going to warn Tony about how his house in California is going to get bombed and how it will ruin his life in a way?" Steve clarified as I nodded when I ate the brownies that Steve made.

"Yes." I told him as I got up to put the plate in the sink and went back to sit in the chair in front of him.

"And you have to go to London so that you can meet up with Jane and Thor so you can save Loki and his mother from the dark elves?" He gently flipped the pages on his newspaper.

"Yes."

"I just don't get it." Steve said in between his hands as I groaned at his response.

"Dude, I literally explained it to you about 16 minutes and 48 seconds ago and you're telling me that you don't get it?" I told him when I smacked my forehead.

"You really count the seconds?" Steve laughed at me making me glare at him playfully.

"Yes okay? When your parents ground you and take your phone away, that's what I literally do since I clearly don't have a life anyways." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, back in my day—"

"Okay that's where I'll stop you. You sound like an old man but I mean you biologically are old but you're just stuck in a young man's body." I snorted.

"Okay, Y/N, what I'm trying to say is that you're 19. You should be having fun and hang out with friends. Not save the world in a dangerous way." Steve told me.

"One, I don't have friends. I only have you guys but you guys are busy. Two I can save the world because it's the right thing to do. Also, I am mature for my age." I smiled at him.

"Can you drive?" He asked me.

"Yeah but I mean my permit is back in my dimension." I replied.

"Can you cook?"

"If putting pop tarts on a toaster counts as cooking then yes sir."

"Y/N, pop tarts aren't real food. I'm going to shower okay? I'll teach you how to cook and stuff but please don't escape or anything." Steve said before he left me by myself in the dining room.

Yikes.

I quickly took the phone that Tony bought me and jogged to my room.

"Come on Tony.." I whispered as I took out my clothes and packed them in a bag.

"You have reached the hottest man on Earth, what's up?" Tony answered making me chuckle.

"Hey.. how is your anxiety and your insomnia going?" I asked him as I heard him sigh at the end of the line.

"I'm... getting through it, but what's up sweet cheeks." He tried to change the subject.

"Okay I'm going to warn you about what can happen in a matter of days or weeks okay? So bear with me." I told him.

"Okay."

I explained how a guy from the 90s that he met was going to come back and try to ruin his reputation. I explained how he was going to get bombed because he told his enemy where he lived at. I told him to not to say anything because it'll be worse. I also explained that he was going to meet a little boy if his house does get bombed.

"Okay I got you. Please stay safe." Tony said at the end of the line making me scoff.

"Oh please Stark, you be safe okay? Also don't tell Steve that I'm going to London right now." I told him.

"I won't I won't."

"Okay bye Tony." I hung up and quickly changed out of my tank top and shorts to a casual look.

I grabbed my things and wrote a note to Steve, leaving it on the kitchen counter and quickly ran out the door. I ran down the steps and when I got outside, I quickly called an Uber.

The Uber got here in a matter of minutes and I got inside.

"So where to ma'am?" An old mans voice startled me.

I looked up from my phone to see Stan Lee. My jaw dropped causing my heart to swell.

"Th-the JFK airport please." I stuttered and he laughed as he drove. My phone rang and I was scared to see who it was.

Steve.

Holy shit. I'm fucked.

"Yesss?" I casually said when I held the phone in my ear.

"Really Y/N, London?? Are you insane!!" Steve gave me one of his boring lectures making me groan and throw my head back in the headrest.

"Steve, I have to do this. If I don't do this then Loki won't be saved and Thor's mother won't be alive." I pleaded and then I heard him sigh.

"You really love that kid don't you." Steve said making me think.

I knew Loki for weeks but I couldn't help but fall in love with him. I mean come on he was my favorite character and I loved his background story. He's so mysterious and it makes me want to get to know him more as a person instead of a monster just like every one views him as.

"Yes." I said when I saw 'Stan Lee' drive to the entrance of the airport.

"Okay, stay safe please? And try to keep in touch." Steve said.

"Okay! I won't let you down! Bye Stevie." I grinned.

"Bye Y/N/N." He hung up and I looked out the window.

"Loki here I come love." I whispered to myself as I wrapped my arms around myself.