Chapter twenty five- Avengers Tower

A/N: I just saw Endgame for the second time...

I still don't know how to feel....

———

As soon as I woke up, we were back in New York.

I stood up lazily from my comfortable spot, and saw that the team were heading out quickly due to Clint's injury.

That's when I saw Maria walk up to us. I smiled and hugged her.

"Hey you." I said once I pulled away from the hug and smiled at her making her nod.

"Hey." She said.

"Lab's all set up, boss." Maria told Tony who looked at her with a raised brow.

"Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler." Tony said while pointing to Steve.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asked Maria when they began to walk away.

"Wait for me!" I quickly said and jogged towards them.

"NATO's got him." Maria continued as I swung my arm around Steve's waist and we began to walk up the stairs.

"The two enhanced right?" Steve asked making me chuckle.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. They are both twins. They were orphaned when they were 10 years old when a shell collapsed their apartment building. So basically they are on a rough spot ever since Hydra captures them and experimented on them." I gave them a summary on what I knew already and Maria nodded.

"Their abilities?" Steve asked once we stopped in front of the lab.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." Maria told Steve as Steve looked at her with confusion on his face.

"Steve, what she means is that he's fast and she's weird." I chuckled once Steve understood.

"Well I'm going with Tony and Bruce. See ya." I told them before going inside their lab.

"The scepter is alien. There are elements I can't quantify." I heard Jarvis tell tony and Bruce who seemed to be taking notes.

"Hi Jarvis!" I happily said to the AI.

"Hello Miss Y/L/N." Jarvis replied.

"Hey sugar. Anyways, so there's elements you can Jarvis." Tony said as he went over to the computer and work on something.

I decided it would be best to go to my room since they were busy. Once I got to my room, I quickly went to take a shower and then relax in my bed.

How crazy it was to imagine that my life would turn out to be like this.

I'm about to be 23, I'm 5'0 tall, I got powers, and now Tony and Bruce discovered something new on me.

Apparently now I got more powers. I can fly, I can transport, I have fire powers, I can heal myself. The new powers I now have are, super speed, water powers, earth powers and air powers. Basically I was like an air bender type of person.

I walked back to the lab in my black sweats and my black sweater. I sat down on a stool that was near Bruce.

"Hey best friend." I smiled when Bruce noticed my presence.

"Hello best friend." I chuckled at his shyness.

"So what are you guys up to?" I asked already knowing what the hell was going on.

"We have been working on another AI basically. We are creating Ultron." Tony said in an excited voice making me chuckle.

"I thought Ultron was a fantasy." Bruce told Tony.

"Yesterday it was." He told Bruce.

"I hope it doesn't get out of control dad." I trailed off before realizing what I said.

I saw Tony's face pale up and Bruce gasping. I quickly stood up and walked over to him.

"I'm so sorry. That slipped out." I quickly told him and I saw him smiling a little bit.

"It's fine. I actually felt comfortable when you said that, considering that I view you as a daughter." Tony smiled and hugged me.

I sighed and kinda teared up since he and the team are raising me. I pulled away from his hug and went to sit back down.

"Well, I'll leave you both alone for now until you figure out how to get this to work. I'll see you both later." I walked out and went to the kitchen area where Steve was drinking coffee.

"Coffee at 9 pm Steve." I told him when I sat down in front of him.

"Yeah. It's been stressful couple of days." Steve said when he chugged down the hot substance making me cringe slightly.

"Wasn't that too hot? Jesus. You must be some type of demon or some shit." I joked around and he looked at me with a serious look.

"I'm just playing!" I quickly said with my arms raised up as he chuckled.

"You with your comments and your sassy character. It's cute." Steve said making my heart drop.

Oh no.

"Yeah I guess. It's crazy how my birthday is in a couple of days. Well, we shall see what's going to happen. I'll see you tomorrow Steve." I told him when I started to head out to my room.

"Night darling." He said making shivers run down my spine at that nickname.

When I went to my room, I sunk down on my bed with my phone on my hands.

What if....

I quickly downloaded Instagram and I wanted to see if I could still log into my account from my other dimension. Successfully, I logged in.

Oh my. A lot has changed. New posters for an upcoming Avengers movie was the first thing to pop up.

"ENDGAME???? OH MY GOD!" I yelled but quickly covered my mouth, not believing that the last movie had just been released.

I scrolled down quickly and looked for spoilers.

'Avengers Endgame in my bio' I read on one of the comments making me click fast.

For the next 3 hours, I cried. I couldn't believe it. I had to change whatever was going to happen next.

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't sleep due to the fucking experience I just went through.