Neil nods.

(Avni outfit)

(Avni outfit)

 (Neil outfit)

(Neil outfit)

Neil and Avni walks down to see Vishal along with metha were sitting and chatting with Khanna. Both moved to them and wished them. Neela got up and hugged Neil and Avni. She kissed Avni forehead.

Neela : my Avni looks pretty!

Avni : after all I'm your daughter.

Neela nods. Neil sat next to Vishal and starts talking to him while avni went to kitchen to get some snacks for them. Swetha went to help Avni.

Both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law walked out of kitchen while laughing. Others smiled seeing them.

Avni served everyone. She was going to server Neil when his phone rang. Neil looks at her and give Sorry look. Avni nods.

Neil : excuse me guys!

Neil went to talk while Avni sat next to Aman.

Here Neil stood near the doorway of living room. He picked call.

Neil : hello!

Caller : hello Neil this is leader speaking. I know you are Holiday but sorry to inform every army is inquired to be back by Tomorrow. Sorry!

Neil : but sir I meant to come back after few months. Right!

Leader : I know Neil but it's impediment to have all back.

Neil : okay sir! I will be there! When do I have to leave.

Leader : in morning! Take care Neil.

Neil : you too sir!

Neil cuts call and looks back to his family who is happy but he was scared how to share this news to them. Neil taking deep Breath he walks back to them. Bebe saw him coming and saw his worried face.

Bebe : Neil who was it? Why you look worried?

Neil : woh... Bebe..

Himself didn't wanted took his family happiness. He was more scared of Avni reaction.

Bebe : Neil what happened?

Neil looks at avni.

Neil : Bebe I have to go back to army force tomorrow morning.

As he said Everyone was shocked but Avni didn't showed any emotions. Neil looks at them.

Neil : Bebe!

Bebe looks at him.

Bebe : Neil why so soon? You meant leave after few months then why tomorrow.

Neil : Bebe its important for me to go. Leader just informed us.

Prakash : Neil we with you. We won't stop you.

Neil : thank you dad.

Others looks at Prakash. Prakash gestured to leave all this topic. Avni was looks down. She took excuse and left to her. Neil looks at her.

Bebe : give her some time.

Neil nods.

Avni reached to her room and fell on bed crying. While crying she remembered his confession, their Marriage, their first night and others moment.

Avni ( mind) no Avni you can't you be selfish. You can't let Neil dream shatter. Neil is Army officer. He has to go but how will I live without him. I habitual being in his arm. Why me? For Neil I have to be strong. I know my Neil will come back again.

Aha cried holding pillow.

It's was almost night when Neil entered to his room. He saw her lying on bed. He walks to her and sat beside. He turns her face and saw Dried tears. Seeing her tears breaks his heart.

Neil : how can I leave you here alone but i forced to leave you. It not easy to leave you. Avni i had to few Months later but didn't knew it will be tomorrow. I am sorry I can't be your perfect husband. You know I am bad. I make promise but i always broke them. I am sorry Avni. I know this time I don't deserve your forgiveness but if it possible then forgive me.

He wiped his tears and kissed her forehead. He got shocked when he left Avni wiping his tears. He looks at her and saw tears in her eye. He hugged her. She cried in his arm.

Neil : I am sorry... sorry!

Avni broke hug and kissed him. He was shocked to react but Avni bit his Lip. Neil responded. Avni kissed him harshly.

With that they followed long night. Neil pulled her in his arm. He kissed her head again.

Neil : Avni...

He was cut off her.

Avni : make our county proud Neil. Make me proud Neil. I will always be with you.

Neil left blessed to have her. She is only who could understand him. Neil pulled her more tightly.

Neil : sleep!

Avni : I love you!

Neil : love you too!

Avni closed her eye and slept. Neil was watching her only. He didn't how he will stay without her. He kept staring her when his eye lid gave up. He closed his eye.