Chapter 21

Next morning at Khanna house!

Bebe walks to Neil room and pulls teh Curtains allowing the sun peep through. Bebe kept the cup of coffee on Table and walks to Neil's bed aside.
She sat next him and ruffled his hair.

Bebe : Neil wake up!

Neil snugged inside the duvet. Bebe chuckled at him. While ruffling his hair her eye fell on the photo frame beside him.

Bebe ( mind) you sleep with Avni photo but in reality you planing to go away from her. Neil I hope you take right decision.

She smiled seeing their picture.

Bebe : Neil come on get up. You will be late.

Neil slowly opens his eye and saw Bebe sitting beside his bed. He sat up and rested his head on bedrest.

Neil : good morning Bebe.

Bebe handles him cup of coffee.

Bebe: good morning you too! Have this it will help you. I know you must have cried after i left.

Neil looks at Bebe shockingly thinking how she knows.

Neil : how you know Bebe?

Bebe : your dried shows how much have cried. After drinking you fresh up. Swetha made your favourite breakfast.

Neil nods. Neil starts drinking his coffee while Bebe took Neil outfit out. After taking Neil outfit out Bebe walks to Neil. By that time Neil finished his coffee.

Bebe takes the cup.

Bebe : I took your clothes out. You fresh up.

Neil : thank you Bebe.

Bebe leaves after taking the cup and Neil goes to washroom to fresh up. He turned the shower on and let the cold water flow on his body. Cold water made him relax. He came out with towel warped around his waist and with one hand he ruffled his hair.

He stood front his mirror and Starts wearing black Trouser and white shirt. After buttoning his shirt he looked himself in mirror and smiled. He took brush and starts brushing hie hair. After brushing his hair he wore his watch.

Neil walked back to his bed and took photo frame in his hand and kissed it.

Neil : good morning Avni. I have realised what I was leaving behind. I will short our problems before I leave again. I want to give you those things which you deserve before I never turn up. There is one secret which no ones knows expect my army friends. I don't know what will happen you will find that secret. Anyway I will see you in collage.

He kept the frame and left the room after taking his belongings.

He reached to dining table and wished his parents.

Swetha : good you came. Have sit I will serve you. You didn't even had milk last night. How can you not feel hungry.

Neil : mom i just feel Hungry. It's not big deal.

Swetha : it's is Neil. Not eating will affect your Health. You don't look after your health. You since childhood are careless over your Health.

Neil : mom you should tell this to someone not me. I do look after myself.

Swetha : I see how you looking care of your health. I think I have to complain about your health.