Chapter 7

Avni stumbled back and looks at the person who was sleeping all covered inside the duvet.

Avni (mind) who is sleeping underneath the duvet. What If its Neil but how can he be here. I am thinking to much. How dare this person sleeping in my Neil room. No one can enter in this room expect from my Neil. I won't let anyone sleep here too.

She walks inside and stood beside table. She saw jug and slowly went to washroom and filled the hug and came back and stood by the bed. She removed the duvet bit.

She hasn't seen Neil yet as his face was other side.
She poured entire hug on the Neil making him jump on his place. Neil turns to see who did these but seeing Avni he froze on his place.

Avni condition was not same tears was already brimmed in eye. She was only standing and looking at his face while he was only staring at her. His tranche broke as he heard vase broke. He towards the door and saw Avni running. He immediately got up and ran behind.

Avni was running fast as she can. She reached to Sewtha room and fell in the corner and let her tear fall. Neil was running behind when he hears crying sound. He followed the sound and to Swetha room.

His eye travelled around the room when his eye fell on particular corner. His heart breaks seeing her in pain but nevertheless he took courage and walked inside and stood by Avni.

He took deep breath and kept his hand on her shoulder. Avni was still crying holding Neil photo. Avni felt hand on shoulder but jerked as she knew whose hand it is. Avni didn't looked at him or turned her face to him.

Neil knew she fight from turmoil. He didn't moved his hand but sat front of her and made her look at her by lifting her chin up.

Both stared each other. Their separation over 11 years was breaking them. They kept looking into each other eye finding the love, care and all the moments they spent in childhood and before Neil left. Avni didn't took Minute to crash in his arm.

He wrapped his arms around her and tightened the grip. He knew she was crying. Even he didn't stopped her from crying.

Almost After Hour Avni realised what she has done. She broke hug and looked away from him. Neil was only looking at her knowing what will she do.

Avni : who are you?

He was shocked hearing her. He thought she would remember him but she doesn't.

Neil: I am your Neil.

Avni : you're not. My Neil is in army. Don't lie.

Neil : Avni I am your Neil. What made you think I am not your Neil?

Avni looks at him.

Avni : my Neil would meet me first but you didn't.

Neil : what should I do to make you Believe that I am your Neil.

Avni : will you do it.

Neil : yes. I am always ready for you.

Avni has tears hearing but she couldn't let him go easily.

Avni : are sure. It's risky you know.

Neil : nothing can stop me. I am prove you that I am your Neil.

Avni : let's see then. You have to kill me.

Neil just freaked out hearing. Never in his life he would kills his own girl who he loves more than his own life. He literally starts shouting at her.

Neil : are you out of your mind. How do you think I would kill you? How could you? Before killing I would have died in army....

His words were stopped as Avni hugged and cried loudly. He was shocked seeing her like this. He kept his angry aside and hugged her tightly.

He stroke her hair and tightened the grip on her.

Neil : i can't kill you. I would rather die than thinking killing you. Never in my dream thought of killing you. You can give punishment but don't say this to do. I can't.

Avni sobbed hearing his word. She knew by her word, she has hurt him. Neil broke hug and wiped her tears.

He made her sit on bed and he sat on his knee and held her hand. He looks at her and capture both their eyes together.

Neil : why you want me to kill you?

Avni didn't answer him because she knew her words will hurt him again.

Neil : please share it. I want know all your pain you suffered in my absence. Please.

Avni : my pain can't be describe in word Neil. Every day every second my hearts breaks not finding you beside me. I have ignored what people say but only my I know my heart ignore it. Neil it's hurts very much. This years I had everyone but your absence hurts me. Neil how can help my heart from breaking down. How? Neil?

He knows her pain but it was not in their hand. Both didn't knew what will happen next. Neil himself didn't knew if he could be alive or not. Only himself knows how much he suffered. It's not only Neil or Avni suffered but their family too.

Neil wiped her tears which fell from corner of her eye.

Neil : we both are not fault in this. I don't know what you have suffered but I can't even reduce your pain. Avni I don't knows if I will forgive myself or not but I promise you I will never leave you again. Avni it's not in our hand to decide my future. I can't even imagine what you have suffered. Avni don't know what our future holds but I want live with you for this six months. Avni I here only six months. Can we live this six months together. I know it won't be easy but for us can we give try.

Avni tightened grip his hand which he was holding.

Avni : will you leave me again after six month.

Neil loosened the grip and looked away as he know he will leave her again. Avni understood by him looking somewhere else.

Avni : I know you will leave me again.

Neil without looking at her.

Neil : you should go home Avni. We will talk later.

Without waiting reply he left her in Swetha room. She looked at him going away.

@avnika027 This is especially for you. I am sorry dear if it's not longer enough as you wanted . I tried my best giving long chapter but last moment i was caught with work. I am sorry. In short time I tried writing what I could write. I will try next chapter to be longer than this.

About "magical love" then I will update tomorrow.