Chapter 38

A Week passed since Avneil got married. It's was another day Where avneil were sleeping in each other arms. Neil hands wrapped around Avni waist. Avni head was hidden in Neil crook. Both were sleeping peacefully when sun ray peeped through disturbing Neil sleep.

Neil Opens his eye and saw beautiful sight. He smiled seeing Avni. He bent to her and kissed her cheek. Avni snugged more to him. Neil chuckled and caressed her cheek.

Neil : Avni wake up!

Avni : please let me sleep!

Neil: come wake up. Don't you wanna to meet Neela ma.

Hearing Neela name Avni opens her eye and herself in his chest.

Neil : tried!

Avni : hmm!

Neil : you will be fine after having cold shower. Go on!

Avni slowly moves from his chest and hugged him. She kissed his cheek.

Avni : good morning husband!

Neil : good morning wifey!

Avni smiled. After few minutes later Avni breaks hug and taking her Clothes she moves to washroom.

Neil took his phone and saw some Message from his friends. He replied Them and kept his phone aside. He took his clothes and moved to another room to fresh up.

Avni had cold shower. She came out wrapping herself in towel. She decided to get ready in room itself. She thanked Neil wasn't there.

Avni took towel off and wore bra, Panty. She then took blouse and wore it. She took petticoat and wore it.

She room dates in her hand and was going to wear when Door opened. She dropped saree and looks at Door. Seeing Neil she sighed and picked the saree up. Neil was shocked to see her standing her only in Blouse and petticoat. Neil walks to her and pulls her. Avni gasped with sudden pull. Her chest collided with Neil's. Neil kept Avni hair one side and Kissed her shoulder.

Avni : Neil?

Neil : can I make you ready.

She nods. Neil giving her forehead kiss he took saree from her hand and took it in his Hold. He left Avni and starts making wear the saree. Neil took one end of saree and tucked it on right side of Avni waist then he turned Avni ana drape saree to make full circle.

Neil then took the flowing end of Saree and made pleats and placed it on her shoulder. He then bend down and made pleats and Tucked it under her petticoat. He got up and adjusted her pallu on her shoulder. He took pins and neatened the saree. After making her wear saree he looks at her.

Neil : Beautiful!

He kissed her cheek!

Avni all that time was blushing and admiring him. She hugged him mumbled thank you. Avni broke hug and went to dressing table. She picked the vermillion box and came back to Neil. She showed him the box. Neil smiled and took pinch of it and filled her hairline.

Avni : thank you!

Neil: mention not wifey. We should leave now!

Avni nods. She kept the vermillion box back and held Neil hand.

Avni : let's go!