Chapter 9

Avni reached collage and went
Straight to her class. Her friend saw Avni but didn't say Anything as Riya told them to leave Avni alone for sometime. Riya was telling them to leave Avni alone but herself didn't wanted to leave Avni alone as she saw dried face and Avni dull face.

All sat down and waited for teacher to come. Soon a teacher walk in. Student stood up and greeted the teacher but Avni didn't realise teacher was already inside the classroom. Teacher told others to sit when he saw Avni was lost. He called her name but she didn't respond.

He didn't say anything
as he didn't wanted to disturb his lesson. He thought he will talk to her later. He starts teaching but Avni attention was not even in lesson but somewhere else. No one notice this we Avni was sitting behind everyone. He was only looking Avni and left something wrong.

After half hour the got over. Student starts moving out. Riya and friend was going to Avni when teacher stopped them. They turned to him and saw him with confused face.

Teacher: you all can leave. I need to talk with Avni alone.

The nods and starts moving. Teacher closed the door and moved to Avni and sat beside her. He kept his hand on Avni shoulder. Avni tranche broke and turns her face and saw him. Without saying anything she just hugged him. He was shocked with sudden hug but still hugged her and creased her hair. Avni kept hugging him and sobbing in his arm.

After few minutes later Avni calmed herself and broke hug. Teacher wiped his tears and placed soft kiss on her forehead.

Teacher : won't you share it With your brother.

That was for Avni, she again hugged. He creased her hair.

Avni : Vishal Bhai!

Vishal is Avni cousin brother. In collage no knows about their relationship of being sister and brother. They have kept hidden because Avni wanted to. Vishal is Neela sister son. His parents lives in Pune but he is in Mumbai as he came for job. He is English teacher. He was teacher past 5 years. He knows about Neil and Avni love life as Avni shared with him.

Vishal : princess say it!

Avni broke hug and sat beside Vishal.

Avbi : Neil?

Vishal : what happened to Neil?

Avni : he is back!

As Avni said this Vishal eye teared up because Neil was more to him. Vishal and Neil bond was more than brothers. Since Neil left Vishal was the one who gave hope to Avni about Neil. Even though Avni had Aman but she never showed different Between Vishal and Aman. Vishal Avni Neil and Aman bond was unbreakable. Their bond was which Khanna and metha always admired and prayed for them to stay together.

Avni saw tears in Vishal and realised she shouldn't have said it. She hugged him. Vishal hugged her too to control his tears and emotions.

Vishal : when did he come back? He didn't even tell me?

Avni : he didn't tell anyone. I went to his room then I saw him.

Vishal broke hug and looks at avni.

Vishal : does Swetha maa knows?

Avni : thinks so!

Then she realised why she was sent to Khanna house.

Avni : this mean everyone knew about his arrival expect for me. Now I understood why maa told me to go there. I was so foolish didn't realise they plan.

Vishal : it's not your fault Avni. They only wanted your happiness. I still can't believe it Neil is back, after so long I am going to see him.

Avni smiled in tears and spoke but it's was heard by Vishal.

Avni : only If he wants to!

He got confuse and asked her what's
she is saying.

Vishal : princess what do you mean by "if he wants to". Has something happened between you and him.

Avni controlled her tears remembering his words and the promise he took to leave as he didn't want her to suffer.

Avni : nothing has happened bhai!

Vishal : don't lie if you can't! You can't lie front of Neil or me. It only me or Neil can tell by your face if you lying or not. Come on spill it out. I promise it will be only between us!

Avni told him about how Neil decided to leave her after knowing her outburst. At the end she starts crying while Vishal hugged her.

Vishal: shhhhh nothing will happen like That! I won't let you both separate again! Trust me I will not let him go. You strong girl. For your love you have to be strong! Stop crying.

Avni stops crying but didn't break the hug. Vishal creased her hair.

Few minutes later Vishal broke hug and wiped her dried tears. Vishal stood up and made Avni stand up too.

Vishal : go and wash your face before your second lesson.

Avni : Bhai can I go home please.

Vishal : after washing your face, come to my cabin.

Avni nods and goes to washroom. Vishal stood there and thinking something.

Vishal (mind) I need to speak to Neil. But how! His old phone Might not even work. Should I call home phone but someone else picks it up. Vishal give try.

He went to the Classroom and went to his cabin.