Chapter 13

Neil was first one to run followed by others. As he Reached to Avni room he saw Avni lying on the floor while doing her head.

He ran to her and picked her up and Made her sit on bed. He quickly looked for first aid box. He saw it near the table. He quickly took it and sat opposite avbi and starts dressing her wound.

Neil : can't you sleep properly! Don't you understand seeing you in hurt only hurts me then why? I always tell you to keep pillow between you but you have to do what you what. Yeah why would you listen to me.

He kept scolding her not realised her condition. Seeing this concern of Neil tears couldn't stop flowing down to cheeks. Neil didn't even noticed her crying as he was worried seeing cut on her forehead.

After finishing he looks at her and saw her crying. He realised what he did.

Neil cupped her face and wiped her tears. Seeing her tears he forgot what plan he had before coming here. He forgot he was meant be away from Avni.

Neil : I am sorry! I am so bad. Always scolding you. Please forgive me. See my holding my ear. Sorry!

Saying this he held his ear but she ran to washroom which shocked him.

While others were watching them standing at the door. Swetha Bebe Neela had tears seeing them together after so long. Now they determined to bring them back together. Aman smiled seeing his favourite person together.

Neil was still thinking why she left without saying anything then reality strikes to his mind and realise what just happened.

Neil ( mind) shit! How could I do this? This shouldn't Have happened. Neil what have you done? God why I couldn't control My emotions seeing her hurt. Her tears kills me but again I gave her pain. Because of me she is getting all the pain. Neil it's better move away from Avni.

He wiped his tears and moved Towards door and saw whole family standing there. He moved out without saying anything. Neela followed him.

In washroom Avni turned the Shower. She didn't even cared what will happen next but the thing is killing was Neil concern. She craved this concern love all things which only Neil could give her.

She let the water flow down to her and she stood there without any emotion showing on her face.

Avni ( Mind) you got worried seeing small cut Neil then what will happen when I die without you Neil. Why you giving pain to both us? I know you can't live without me then why pushing yourself Neil. Why? Neil the much I suffered I craved for your love only your love. Everyone was there for me but only your love matters to me the most. Please don't breaks us.

She turned off the shower and wore bathrobe. She pepped bit to see if Neil was still there or not. Not seeing him she sighed and came out.

She went to closet and took pair of clothes. Soon she changed into her dress. She stood front mirror. She applied make up to cover dull face.

After giving last glance she took her collage bag and moved down.

She reached down and saw Khanna family sitting along with her dad and Aman but Neela was missing so was Neil. She thought both are together.

Avni (mind) maa with Neil! Hope Neil doesn't tell maa about leaving me alone here again!

Her tranche broke as Aman called her. She looks at him and give what look.

Aman : how long you took get ready?

Avni : why does it bother you?

Aman kept quite knowing her anger. Avni moves to Swetha and Bebe. She took their blessing.

Avni didn't knew they saw What happened upstairs. So she acted to know nothing happened. Even them knew but didn't ask her.

Avni : good morning Bebe Swetha maa!

Bebe /Swetha : good morning!

She went to ashish and Prakash and hugged them. She greeted them too. She looks at Aman who was already looking at her.

Avni : what you want?

Aman : hug too?

Avni smiled bit and hugged him. Others smiled seeing her smiling but knew she is only doing for family sake. Avni broke hug and looks at him.

Avni : Ready to join!

Aman : yeah!

While in the garden Neil was looking at the flower pot and remembered how both made this pot. Neela saw him and walked to him. She sat next him. Neil looks at her.

Neil : maa when did you come?

Neela : when you busy in your thoughts? Neil what happened?

Neil : maa I don't know!

Neela : say what's the problem maybe i may help you out.

Neil: I don't think so there is way to get solve this problem.

Neela : follow what your heart says Neil. Brain may be right but takes you wrong way which makes people regret later. Don't do any foolish which only hurt you and your loved ones. Let's go!

Neela got up and went in while was thinking about Neela word.

Neil (mind) I am doing wrong by going away from Avni!

Neil too got up and get inside only to see everyone sitting down. Bebe saw him and she called his name.

Bebe : Neil come here!

Neil nods and goes to her while avni got busy on her phone ignoring their conversation. Neil sat beside Avni. One side it's was Avni and other side it's was Neil. Bebe was in between.

Bebe : Neil you will do one favour for me.

Neil nods.

Bebe : Could you drop Avni Aman to college.

Neil looks at avni first then at Bebe.

Neil : Bebe I don't even have car so how can I?

Before Bebe could reply Avni spoke while getting up.

Avni : Bebe we will manage. Riya is coming to pick us up. Don't worry!

Neil didn't looked at her but he was hurt as she refused not go with him.

Bebe nods as it's was part their plan. A car horn indicating Riya was waiting for them.

Avni : let's go Aman!

Aman nods and follows Avni. Neil looks at the Door as Avni left. Elders smiled seeing this and thought to execute their third step. Bebe took her phone and messaged someone without being notice.