Chapter 31

Before starting update i want to say if i make any Mistake in any ritual or wedding function then bottom of my heart I am sorry. I really don't much know much about Indian wedding. Even being Indian I only watched wedding on tv. As I said before only attending one wedding which my cousin brother like it was 5 years ago. That time I was young to know all this. If there is any mistake then i Am really sorry. I have no intention to hurt any one feelings. I am very sorry.

Here is update. Hope you enjoy whole wedding session even though I will try to add more avneil scene along with the function.

Here you go the update.
*****************************
Neela walks to inside and sits beside Avni. Avni looks at her. Neela kept her one hand on Avni face.

Neela : Avni why are not ready yet? Guest must be coming.

Avni : sorry maa I was just thinking I leave this House this week.

Before Neela could say anything a knock made both them look at the door. Neela smiled seeing Neil.

Neela : come in beta!

Neil walks in and sat beside Neela.

Neela : I will leave you both. I will send girls after 10 minutes to make your ready.

Avni nods. Neela leaves leaving them alone. As Neela left Neil moved close to Avni and pulled her in hug. He entwined their hands and made her looks at him.

Neil : whats bothering you? Wanna share it!

Avni : I don't know what I am feeling. I am happy I will be yours but at same time I miss you this home.

Neil : you know you not leaving this House. No one can take your family place not even me. You always belongs to metha than Khanna. Plus we Are not that from metha House. You can stay here much as you want.

Avni : I am lucky to have you. I don't know how to say how much love you?

Neil smirks and makes her sit on his lap and kept his chin on her shoulder.

Neil : our wedding night you will show me how much you love me. Will you?

Avni blushed and hid her face in his neck. Neil smiled. He was hugging when Door knocked.

Neil : who is it?

Riya : Neil its us!

Neil breaks hugs and made her sit on Bec. He gave peck on cheek.

Neil : I will you soon. I love you.

Avni : I love you too.

Avni kissed his cheek. Neil moved to open door and let Riya and Juhi come inside along with few others girls. Riya smirked.

Riya : mr husband what are you doing here?

Neil : romancing with my would be wife. Mrs Riya you have any Problem.