Chapter 29

Next morning was Sunday.
Neil was sleeping in his Room when his phone rang. He opened his eye and sat straight. He saw his phone on table . He took his phone and picked it up.

Neil : hello, I will be there in 1o minutes. You just keep information ready. And make sure our number is not traced.

He cuts call and went to washroom. He brushed then had cold shower. He came out with towel around his waist. Cold water was dripping over his body Making him look more hot. He ruffled his Hair.

He got ready in casual and went to his girlfriend room. Since two days he staying at metha House. He walked inside her Room and smiled seeing her sleeping. He sat beside and bent down kiss her forehead.

Feeling touch of lip Avni opened her eye and met with Neil eye. Avni smiled and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her.

Avni : good morning mr boyfriend.

Neil chuckled.

Neil : good morning you too miss girlfriend.

Avni smiled and got up still her arms around him. She kept her head on his chest.

Avni : why so early?

Neil: i have some work. Don't worry I will be back soon. As I promised you Sunday I will be with you. It's small work. I will be back by Hour. You get fresh up.

Avni : come soon!

Neil : I will.

He pecked her forehead and left the room. Avni went washroom to fresh up.

While other side Neil went and ringed bell. Guy opened door and hugged Neil.

Neil : how are you?

Guy : I am good! God I missed you.

Neil : missing me it's common now.

He broke hug. Guy laughs.

Guy: you haven't changed!

Neil : not at all. Anyone at home!

Guy : no, it's only me and you. Come!

Neil nods and follows him. Both sat on couch.

Neil : any news!

Guy : yeah there is not which is unaware by others.

Neil: before leaving I want to solve this. Being army officer I need to find solution.

Guy: here is some information.

Neil reads them and starts thinking. After reading them he took some screenshot.

Neil : thank you! I am glad I could involve you this plan.

Guy : I am glad to help you out. So for how long you here.

Neil : 6 months! One month passed so quick didn't even realise.

Guy : I know it happen. Time Flies really quick.

Neil : I will see you soon then.

Guy : keep updating me!

Neil nods and leaves after hugging him.

Avni was sitting in her room and waiting for Neil when Neela called her. She took her phone and went to see Neela.