Chapter 15

Neil was in his room thinking if he took right decision or not. After meeting his friend he came straight to Khanna house but didn't find anyone so he went his room. He was sitting in his balcony and looking at the view.

Neil ( mind) how could I agree to Rohan. Shit I mean to move out of Mumbai. Why things are complicated for me. Should i speak to Rohan to take someone else. Let me try.

He takes his phone and dialled Rohan number. Rohan picked the call in two ring.

Neil : hello Rohan!

Rohan : hello Neil!

Neil : Rohan could I ask you favour!

Rohan : hmm!

Neil : can't you take someone else to this mission than me. I mean what the need of me in Collage.

Rohan knew this would his question. He felt punch Neil cross his face.

Rohan : Neil what are saying? They have choose our team for this. You are leader of our group. If leader finds out that you didn't took responsibility then he will feel bad. Neil don't refuse it.

Neil : but Rohan how did they knew some army has returned.

Rohan : don't get we are contact with police.

Neil : listen could you punch him.

Rohan : should I come punch you!

Neil : are you mad?

Rohan : unfortunately not but it's looks you are. Stop asking weird question.

Neil : it's useless talk to you.

Rohan : then don't talk! Even I have work so bye!

He cuts call. Neil threw his phone.

Neil: who gave brain to this guy? Why friends were weird?

He was gazing from balcony when his eye fall children who was playing down there. Then he saw a girl and boy were feeding ice Cream each other. He smiled while remembering his moment with Avni.

Flashback!

It's was one day where Avni requested Neil to take her ice cream parlour. As Neil promised Avni to take her.

Both were sitting Neil's room. Avni was doing something on her phone when Neil tapped her shoulder. She looks at him.

Avni : why you troubling me?

Neil : what are you doing?

Avni : dancing? Neilu can't you see what am I doing!

Neil : very funny! I thought someone wanted ice cream but it's fine I will go with Preeti!

Avni looks from her phone and wrapped her arms around him.

Avni : don't you dare to take her. She is annoying girl i ever seen. She knows you are my boyfriend but still she flirt with you.

Neil smiled at her possessive. He too wrapped his hand Around her and pulls her closer.

Neil : only yours! Don't be jealous, i won't look at any girl that way the way I look at you. You are mine only like I am yours!

He kissed her forehead. She closed her. Neil admired her. He again pecked forehead. After minutes later.

Neil : wanna join for ice cream date!