Chapter 19

Avni was sitting all the way last corner of library. She wanted to be away from others student. She was reading book when she felt someone presence. She looks from her book and saw aditiya smirking. She moved away from him.

Avni : what are you doing here?

Adi: you don't know what am I doing here!

Avni : I don't have time your nonsense.

Adi : i have a lot time for us!

Avni chuckled hearing words us.

Avni : us? Do you even know meaning of "us".

Adi: off course I do!

Avni : will you please elaborate the meaning. You know my brain isn't smart like you. Please do!

Aditiya is the same boy who proposed Avni but she rejected him. He wants to revenge from her as Avni insulted him front of whole collage.

Adi: meaning of "us" means that both of us will be together.

Avni : and you told you.

Adi : I am saying it!

Avni : come with me!

Avni drags adi to canteen while adi was happy as Avni held his hand. In his obsession he become mental guy who doesn't know difference between wrong or right.

Avni brought adi middle of canteen. Every student saw them. While avni friend palmed their face. Juhi was sitting next to Riya.

Juhi : not again!

Riya nods agreeing her. They looks at avni. Neil and his friends were confuse but thought see what's happening.

Avni stood next to adi and looks at him spitting her glare to him but he was unaffected because he was looking at weirdly. Neil saw this, he was going to but Rohan pulled him.

Neil look at him.

Neil : why you stopped me? Can't you see what's happening.

Rohan : I can see what's happening. I want you to see what will happen next. Let her fight!

Neil sit down back to his chair no looks at them.

Neil ( mind) why Avni Brought adi here? Why she was holding his hand? I hope nothing like what I am thinking.

Avni : i know you will be shocked that I am here again but what can I do when someone idiots don't understand. You all must already know what happened 3 years ago. Well I am here again to repeat that day but with new words. This guy front you all claims to love but I don't think he knows actually meaning of love. Before I again insult him I want to tell him and everyone something no knows here. There is Some secret or someone who meant to be secret of your life. I know you all bit confuse but no worries I clearly them. Just hold on!

She goes out of canteen and comes back with book. Everyone was confused why she brought book.

Avni kept her hand on the book and looked at Neil from corner of her eye.

Avni : putting My hand on this book. I am telling I will only love one person entire life. My life my soul everything belongs to him only. Only to him not anyone else. Yes it true why people always talks about me being single or haven't dated anyone because my heart belongs to someone else. I have loved him bottom of my heart and always only love him. No one can replace his place in my heart not even you adi.

She looks at him with tears eyes.

Avni : I rejected you not because I didn't love or what but I rejected because my heart only beats for him. We both were connected with each other. You won't understand what's true love is. Never you will! Your obsession over me only give you pain. I am telling you forget me and live your life. Because you can't get me.

She left the canteen without looking at anyone. Adi was listening to calmly but inside he was very angry on her. She just insulted him again front whole student. He greeted his teeth and looks at the door.

Adi ( mind) you right. Enough of this going behind you. Now I will show real me. Wait and watch I do to miss Avni metha. I am coming!

He left the canteen. Others student left too as they didn't wanted to get in trouble. Riya and Juhi along with vidyut ran behind Avni.

While Neil and his friend was Completely shocked to see this. Rohan looked at Neil and saw some tears in his eye. He signed his other friend to leave.

Rohan moved sit next to Neil and kept his hand on Neil shoulder. Neil looks at him.

Rohan : Neil you can share it. Since we have friend we both sheared everything. I know Avni is your life who always talks about. Neil why you doing this? Can't see you how much you both love each other. Neil see her pain too.

Neil : just leave me alone Rohan. I will see you tomorrow not now I am mood of anything.

Rohan nods and leaves. Neil too leaves the collage and goes to place where no ones visit expect him and Avni.