Chapter 23

Additiya was waiting outside of Principe cabin as Neil said to him. He was going knock but stopped as he saw Neil coming. He took his hand back and looks at Neil who was walking to him.

Neil stood next too him.

Neil : good you came on time.

Aditiya : sir why you only giving me punishment? Even Avni was late!

Neil looks at him hearing Avni name.

Neil : don't compare yourself to Avni. I don't need to give you any explanation.

Neil knocked the door and waited for principle reply. Neil walked Inside the cabin after getting reply from principle. Aditiya walked behind Neil.

Principle looks at Neil then at aditiya who was hiding behind Neil.

Pri: mr Neil what brought you here?

Neil : well sir I am here to explain your students in your collage comes late to class and top off decided to disturb my class. I will not tolerate this sir.

Principle looks at aditiya.

Pri: don't behind mr Neil. Come aditiya again someone complained about you. Why don't you Follow collage rule.

Neil : sir leaves this to me. I will handle him but sir you should allow this type student in collage.

Pri: mr Neil it's better if we don't talk about who is allowed or not.

Aditiya smirked hearing this.

Aditiya : Neil sir you can't even harm. You don't know I am. It will be fun now Teach you and Avni a lesson.

Neil : I will leave now sir.

He nods. Neil leaves the room while aditiya smiled at principle.

Aditiya : thank you sir!

Pri : stop it! Because of you I have to listen all this. If your father didn't threatened us , you couldn't get admission in this collage. Because of you I had to be rude with mr Neil. Now leave!

Aditiya: don't take his side sir or it will cost you later.

Pri: you only can threat people like your father.

Before anything could happens aditiya punched his face. Principle kept his hand on his face and looks at him. Aditiya looks at Principle with his full anger.

Aditiya : Don't your dare you to say word about my dad. You don't know him what he will do to you and your collage. Don't forget this collage belongs to him.

He leaves in anger. Principle looks at him going.

Pri( mind) you count down starts now. Somehow i need to inform your actions and threats to Neil about your father snd you. Somewhere I feel only Neil can bring you on right path. But how will contract Neil. Vishal might know them as he was the one said some new staff were coming.

Pri: I need to meet Vishal soon as possible.

Principle holding his he moved to nursing room. While In the class everyone was taking note as sahil was teaching his lesson when aditiya walked in. Without Making any sound he moved in inside the but unfortunately sahil caught him.

Aditiya turns to time and smiled.

Sahil : why you smiling? Did I share joke or what? Stop smiling and tell me why you late?

Aditiya stopped smiling.

Aditiya : sir I was with Neil sir.

Sahil : why?

Aditiya : sir why don't you ask Neil sir why he kept me with him?

Sahil : acting smart! But sorry it won't work with me. Why are you late my lesson.

Aditiya : sir I am telling truth I was with Neil sir.

Sahil : i still don't believe you. Take seat now.

Aditiya nods and took his seat. Sahil saw just sitting and staring at the board.

Sahil : don't you have intention to Learn or you will waste your time.

Aditiya : what you do mean sir?

Sahil : where is your Book? Why don't you interested in class.

Adiaya : because I am not interested learning this!

Sahil : get up and stand at the door. Don't speak a word until a class doesn't end!

Aditiya : but sir!

Sahil : go!

He gets up and stood at the door facing others student. Sahil starts teaching class but in between he noticed aditiya looking at the back of class. He followed gaze and saw him staring at avni Who was busy taking notes. Sahil threw chalk to aditiya.

Adiitha look at him.

Sahil : turn your face toward the wall.

Aditiya : why?

Sahil : do as I say! Don't argue with me.

Aditiya turns his face to wall as all was watching this. Avni was silently was laughing seeing his condition. Somewhere she was happy seeing him in trouble.

Sahil was teaching when Neil comes there. Sahil saw him. Neil looks at Aditiya first then at sahil.

Sahil : Neil sir you here!

Others student looks at Neil. Avni seeing him remembering their last talks which she had with him before coming to class.

Neil walks to inside class.

Neil whisper to sahil.

Neil : i leaving so is others. I will call later.

Sahil : why sudden?

Neil : got something important to work to complete.

Sahil : ok!

Neil looks at Aditiya again. He turns to sahil.

Neil : why he is standing like statue?

Sahil : his punishment.

Neil : punishment! How come?

Sahil : you leave him. You go!

Neil nods and leaves not before taking one glance of Avni.

Sahil : so student we we will continue tomorrow.

Students nods and starts closing their books. Some students starts leaving. Sahil look at Aditiya.

Sahil : you can leave now!

Aditiya leaves not before cursing him.
Avni was last one to go but stopped as sahil called her. She turns to him.

Avni : yes sir!

Sahil walk to her and held her hand. Avni got shocked seeing his action. Avni quickly moved her hand.

Avni : sir what are you doing?

Sahil : there is something in your hand.

He leaves before Avni could ask anything. Avni look at her hand and saw paper. She folded the paper and saw number.

Avni : whose number is this. Why die sahil sir gave me?

She shrugged her thoughts and left to metha House.