Chapter 35

As avneil entered inside. Avni sat on her bed while Neil locks the room and sit bedside her. He removed his sehra and kept his head in Avni lap. Avni smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

Neil took her hand starts playing while avni looks at him.

Avni : what are you thinking?

Neil still creasing her hand.

Neil : just remembering our days.

Avni nods when Door knocks. Neil got from her lap and sat down. Avni went to the door and saw Riya.

Riya : its time your vidaai.

Avni nods and controls her tears. Riya looks at Neil.

Riya : Neil you bring Avni with you.

Neil nods. Riya goes. Neil come to Avni and hugs her.

Neil : Avni I'm with you.

Avni nods. Neil took her outside and saw Neela arranging for vidaai. Bebe saw them.

Bebe : Neela should we Start.

Neela nods and walks to Avni. Avni looks at Neela with teary eyes. Neela had plate in in her hand.

Neela : Avni..

Avni nods while controlling her tears.
she takes three time handfuls of rice and coins. She threw it over her head. Her family members controlled their Tears.

They all came out of metha House. Avni turned back to see her house. Neela hugged her tightly and cried. Avni was crying more. Neil stood there being helpless.

Neela broke hugs and nods. Avni hugged Ashish then Vishal. She looked for Aman but couldn't find him.

Avni : maa.. where... is .. Aman

Hearing Avni Neela looks behind the guest and Saw Aman hiding. Avni followed Neela gaze and saw him.

Avni : won't you hug me last time.

That was for Aman. He came front of her and hugged her tightly. Avni cried hugged him tightly. Though their bond is different but being away from each other is not possible. Both kept hugging when Neela walks to them.

Neela : Aman!

Aman breaks hugs and looks at Neela then Neil. He held Avni hand and took her to Neil. He placed Avni hand in Neil hands.

Aman : Neil I'm giving my sister. Don't let any starch on her. Don't annoy her too because that's only I can.

Neil nods. Avni looks down hiding her tears. Bebe walks to Neil and Avni.

Bebe : Aman Avni will be safe in our hand. Don't forget she will not leave you all. She is still part of metha.

Aman nods. Aman moves from And stood next Neela. Ashish came Forward and hugged Neil then Avni. He wiped Avni tears.

Ashish made Avni sit in car. Neil took his seat beside her. Khanna family sat in another car. Their was behind of avneil.

Neela went to Aman and Vishal and told them to push the car. Both gave slight nod and moved the car. The driver started the car. Neil cars went first followed by second one.