She saw Neela arranging plate. She walked to Neela and hugged her.

Avni : maa!

Neela : had good sleep!

Avni : no your tillu woke me up.

Neela broke hug and looks at her.

Neela : only my Tillu or he is yours too.

Avni looked away. Neela smiled at her.

Neela : achha where is he?

Before she could Say they heard Neil voice. Neil walks to them and hugged Neela.

Neil : good morning maa!

Neela : good morning. Where did you go early in the morning.

Neil: had some work!

Neela nods.

Neela : come sit. I will serve you both.

Neil nods. Avni and Neil took Their seat. Neela serve them. Neil took one bite and looks at avni who was eating silently.

Neil : maa where is papa and Aman?

Neela : both are still sleeping.

Neil nods.

They finished eating. Avni left to her room and Neil look at Neela.

Neil : maa what happened to Avni?

Neela : I don't know. Did you say something!

Neil : no I haven't. I will check on her.

Neela nods. Neil goes to Avni and saw her sitting down and doing something on phone.

Neil kept his kept his head in her lap and look at her.

Neil : are you angry with me?

Avni shuts her phone mad nods no.

Neil : you won't talk to me!

Avni nods no.

Neil : why? What did I do?

Avni : nothing but i wanted to ask you something.

Neil nods.

Avni : Neil what you think about marriage?

Neil : Marriage for me it's one of the best day. Marriage is about two people tying in knot but not only them but family too. Marrying someone who you love can't be describe to anyone. I haven't dreamed about my marriage. But why sudden question?

Avni : I wanted to know if you ready for our marriage. Neil I know you here you more another 5 months.

Neil Told her For how long he is. Hearing him so sad but understood him.

Neil : you want this marriage.

Avni : I don't know but I'm afraid.

Neil : losing me! I know my professional is very Risky. Even I don't know what will happen but trust me it's only you who is in my heart. About our marriage let's talk to our parents then let them decide.

Avni : Neil are planing something.

Neil : no but what made you think like that.

Avni : you went out early in the morning without taking me with you.

Neil : leave all this. You tell me did you spoke to Vishal.

Avni : Bhai is coming after next month.

Neil : I miss him. Why did he go dehil?

Avni : yeah miss him. Why would you care about me?

Neil pulled her to him his face and kissed her forehead.

Neil : don't be jealous of your Brother. About missing you then it's impossible. You know why because you are in my heart.

Avni smiled at him. She moved Neil head from her lap and placed it on pillow and went to get something. Neil looks at her.

She back back and took his hand in hers.

Avni : happy friendship day Neil.

She took bracelet out and tied around his wrist. Neil smiled seeing the bracelet. He got up and pulled something out of his pocket.

Avni looks at him with tears in eye.

Neil : i know that day I didn't gifted you ring. On friendship day here is our love day too. Happy friendship day Avni.

He took her hand slid the ring into her finger and kissed her knuckles.

He hugged her.

Neil : i haven't forgot this day. Friendship day was when we both starts realising our love. I love you.

Avni : I love you too!

Neil kissed her forehead. Avni kept her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

I have some clarification to make.

This story will have happy ending.

From next chapter will Be leap staring with wedding function.

This story is only Remaining 11 chapters left. And please I can't extend chapter so I request all you not to say don't end it. Sorry for sounding rude.

The Story is short but I forgot to mentioned in prologue.

Last things do you guys want full wedding function or short one.

Well I don't know much about wedding as I only attending two wedding in my life. So i don't have much ideas about it.

I will try my best to write what you all want.